THE 100 2017 RESOLUTION

IT'S SUPER LATE, OMG!! I AM SO SORRY! I'VE BEEN SUPER BUSY LATELY, I TRIED TO POST THIS SOONER BUT I WAS ON HOLIDAY VACATION SO I COULDN'T REALLY POST. I DO HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY!!!! 2017 was not a great year for me, so many things happened, not to mention lots of things that happened on the news, i just hope we leave that all behind and he safe, i do know that last year we all came together as people and helped each other.

A Kpop celebrity passed away in December, it was really tragic, he committed suicide, he was dealing with depression. it was really hard for me to post during that time. KIM JONGHYUN, YOU DID WELL BABY. I MISS YOU, REST IN PEACE!!

.

.

.

2018 didn't go to a good start, the paul brothers are seriously messed up, if your influenced by them, i think you need to do re-check on who you stan because there is no way in hell that the paul brothers are a good role model for the younger audience. it's disappointing to see how our world is becoming, the paul brothers need to stay in 2017. What Logan did was unacceptable and disrespectful to everyone and the family. i'm not going into topic about this so let's just get to the main reason i wrote this chapter

.

.

.

LAST YEAR I DID A THE 100 RESOLUTION ABOUT WHAT I EXPECTED FOR SEASON 4 AND TODAY, I'M GOING TO CHECK THROUGH THEM AND SEE IF THEY WERE ANYWHERE CLOSE. LET'S JUST GET STARTED. 

.

.

.

Clarke Griffin

•DON'T DIE!

Bitch almost died, i was so worried but queen survived the apocalypse! 

•PLEASE HUG BELLAMY

well...bellamy initiated the hug first, his first time actually being the first to hug clarke. 

•KISS BELLAMY ALOT

SALTY AF!! 

•Don't be just another love interest to get a storyline.

Queen slayed!!!! I'm happy! 

•Raven and Clarke moment because i need that.

so, there wasn't any actual moments of them together. it was more...bickering tbh. DISAPPOINTED! 

•Octavia and Raven with Clarke moments because WE DID A SLEEPOVER OR SOMETHING!!!!!

we got a clarke + octavia...kiss? not what i wanted but but sadly no moments of them all together. i actually do want moments of the three. 

• Go to bellamy for Comfort.

his hand on her shoulder, crying in his arms...i call that a win win. 

•Kane interaction

not much....BUT WE GOT A HUG!!!!

•Mother bond

somewhat...

Bellamy Blake

• DON'T DIE!

AND HE CAME THROUGH!!!!! 

• Don't be a dick

he wasn't...not in my book. 

• More MONTY MOMENTS PLEASE!!!

there was moments!

•Kane and Bellamy Moments because i live for those.