Day 2- Favourite Male Character

Hey, Kittens 🐱

Okkaayyy, so clearly I completely lost track of time and I'm sorry.

So yesterday I posted that I want to do the 100 day challenge and today here we are with Day 2 and I'm ready and I'm ready to answer the second question.

Let's get staarrttteeeddd!!!!!!

Day 2- Favourite Male Character

Answer: Bellamy mother fucking, puppy eye, Blake.

Why? Well, what's not to like about him. For some people they seem to not Stan Bellamy and I don't understand why? People make him out to be bad. People see Bellamy as a bad guy why? Well they see right through Bellamy, they hate Bellamy from the start because they don't understand his story. They don't understand why Bellamy does what he does. People who adore Bellamy, like I and the majority...WAIT, ACTUALLY ANYONE WHO READS THIS BOOK (I believe I haven't meet one person who strongly hates him) ADORES BELLAMY. We see Bellamy clearly, we see that whatever Bellamy has done was for his sister...at first. But during that process, you see Bellamy character develop into such a beautiful master piece. During season 1 and 2 you see that Bellamy started thinking, HE'S A THINKER! Let's get this out BELLAMY NEVER LIKED GROUNDERS.

Bellamy proved himself that he has changed and during season 3 we witnessed something that we didn't see in season 1 or 2. He understood what he did was wrong, something no one has proven(Except Finn). Everyone in this show always says "I had to" or other things but Bellamy says "and now I have to live with it" he understood what he did and for that, Bellamy being the protective brother, father and friend is the reason why I Stan Bellamy Blake. That's why Bellamy is my favorite male character.

BELLAMY BLAKE IS THE KEY AND THE HEART OF THE SHOW.

If not, I don't know what is.

All the love, 💕

Xoxo, Kisses 😙

- Amanda 💚