Season 4 Trailer

Hey, Rats🐭

HOLY FUCK THE 100 SEASON 4 TRAILER JUST CAME OUT (and by just, i mean Yestarday) Trailer ontop.

I know i know, I'm a bitch for taking long to write it's just i had a huge headache and i can't think without being in pain, so that's why i wrote it today. Sorry, hope you can forgive me.

Okay, so SUPER excited for this season! I think this one will actually be okay. I'm super nervous on how they are trying to plan this out, how the ending will be but the excitement I'm getting is so worth it.

So, The trailer might be short compared to the other one (which i don't mind considering they basically gave everything away last time) but this trailer showed alot and i have a feeling i might leave some parts out( I'll try not to) so let's just get right into it.

So, The trailer starts with Radiation happening, so the beginning was actually pretty cool how they made the person desolve and how you can hear A.L.L.I.E talking in the background about all the things she said to clarke( so technically clarke killed us all. JK) but seriously everything that A.L.L.I.E. was saying is coming true. The world is becoming inhabitable, there will be no water to drink, everything will be gone.( Fuck, Im terrified)

And then it starts;

MY BABY RAVEN! WHY ARE PEOPLE SHOOTING AT HER! SHE LOOKS SO BROKEN. She can't run because she only has one leg functioning but still, the beginning of "RRRUUUNNNN" gave me chills, like wow.

Why the hell is Octavia fighting with one of the ice nation? Can we just take this time to admire Octavia; She looks so beautiful and her hair; up. 😍

So; let's take this down to tell you what i think is happening.

We have a little Memori moment

We also get to see shirtless Murphy once again and I'm NOT complaining...now, only if we have another one for bellamy.

Clarke griffin with her famous speeches that i miss so dearly, I'M SO GLAD THEY ARE BRINGING THAT UP AGAIN, LIKE YES QUEEN.

Bellamy being all good and precious, trying not to let people die...he's making process and i honestly love that; he may not recover from last season but it's a start.

Murphy yelling at Clarke but why do i feel like Clarke and Murphy parts are two different scenes; IDK. But damn, Murphy back at it again. I hope i get to see Murphy to his funny, angry moments again.

Monty😢😢😢😢 HE'S SO BROKEN. He's calling clarke out and wow, everyone is not on Clarke side and that sucks because Clarke is trying to save them...AGAIN. poor clarke.

ABBY AND KANE MOMENT😍😍😍 About time.

Yoooo, Luna the queen is back and she doesn't look so good.

Octavia being called the "sky riper" and Indra is like "I'm so proud" she's like a proud mother. I love.

Roan is back and he's taking back ice nation? With the help of...what's her name? Okay, i forgot her name. But they don't want to rule Ice nation, They want ro rule everything sorry but YOU WONT ACCOMPLISH THAT!

Looks like Miller father is back! Or was he always back? IDK and miller showed up but no Bryan.

Jasper is still on a drinking problem? Can we please get an intersting storyline for him this time. It looks like Monty will be needing some help to cope with some things.

It looks like Jaha is back to his self

Octavia is with Ice nation now? She looks badass but NOOOOO!!! She is so lost without lincoln. Lincoln was her home but you know who else...BELLAMY IS HER HOME ASWELL.

BELLAKE! BELLARKE! BELLARKE! There wasn't much to work with for bellarke this trailer but BOOIII!!!!! They always go to each other for comfort and i absolutely love that.

Monty and Harper are still together which i love love love.

Abby is talking about there humanity to raven i think it was.

WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE OCTAVIA IS DYING????? SHE BETTER NOT DIE! OMG!!!

"You still have hope?" "We still breathing?" OMG YES! KING AND QUEEN!

WHO IS THAT GIRL? WHY DOES SHE HAVE THE CHIP AND WHAT IS SHE DOING?

Now; The ending shows Clarke that exposes that she got radiation. Now personally there could be two ways for this. 1) which I'm hoping is someone is dreaming( preferably Bellamy) and he's having nightmares and this is what he sees. 2) Clarke is going to die and everyone is screwed.

 2) Clarke is going to die and everyone is screwed

So yeah!

What do you think of the trailer?

Favorite parts?

If i missed anything, I'm sorry.

May we meet again.

-Becky♡