I'm Sorry America.

Hey kittens, 🐱

Well, by the title. I'm pretty sure you can tell what I'm talking about and that is no other then Fucking Donald Trump.

First to start this off ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS AND ACKNOWLEDGES HIM IN ANYWAY PLEASE STOP READING MY BOOK AND UNFOLLOW ME.

I believe it was two days ago because i live in canada or maybe one day ago for where you live but one of those days, the election was happening and they were going to announce who is president between Hillary & Trump.

I live in canada and because canada helps america and the same goes to america, you can understand why i was worried. So the elections happened and i was on team hillary, hillary may have done ALOT of bad in this world but so has trump and can i say alot more. Hillary actually cares about us, she actually cares about making the world a better place but guys she didn't get the chance. I'm not a hillary fan hell i actually hated her and i was more of a Bernie stan because he actually had some good points but when it came down to Hillary and Trump, i had to pick a side, i had to pick aside that cared about our country and i believed hillary did. I believed her.

When the voting came in, everyone was voting on Hillary making me believe she may actually win until i found out that IDIOTS was voting for Trump just to make a joke out of it.

Well that joke caused hillary to lose and have fucking trump as president are you kidding me? What in the world possessed you to actually vote for that guy. He has absolutely no respect for anyone in this damn world. You voted for a guy who says " grab them by the pussy" this is disgusting, OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES, he's a pervert, racist, he belittle womens, WANTS to evoke womes right to vote, wants to kick out immigrants out of USA, build a wall in which he clamined mexicans will help pay for, said he would be with his daughter if she wasnt his daughter, calls mexicans criminals when he HASN'T payed for his taxes.

He is completely uneducated, he's a fucking liar when he said he spoke to the Mexico president when in fact he never did. He proposed to banning a whole religion from entering USA. He mocked an innocent disabled reporter, bragging about commiting sexual assault and was accused by 12 women FOR sexual assault, denied it, said some of these womens weren't EVEN attractive enough for him to sexually assault them, and fucking so on.

YOU GUYS VOTED A CRIMINAL TO BE IN CHARAGE, YOU GUYS WANTED TO MAKE THIS A JOKE WELL CONGRATULATIONS, THE JOKE IS NOW OUR PRESIDENT.

I was shocked to find out that Trump was our president my friends called me, messaged me crying saying that they will have to leave. I'm Hispanic and this effects me. Trump is going to start a war and when that war happens people are going to die and people are going to fight FOR Trump, people are going to die for our president.

I'm sorry America.