S4×02 Review

Hey, Kittens🐱

Yes, another review for last Wednesday episode and i have somethings to say about it. Lots of emotions i need to let out. I'm also sorry for not posting any time sooner, i got my phone taken away. Sorry.

Let's start

The show starts off with 9 days earlier before radiation comes and before clarke destorys Allie and we see a beautiful butterfly and I'm already getting major feels from season 1. I'm going to contain my excitement but we see the butterfly like 2 seconds and then it cuts off to a lady who is bleeding and badly injured and she's is Ilian mother. Personally i found this scene so heartbreaking.  So what happens is that Ilian has taken the chip and Ilian is forcing his mother to take it but with her not wanting to, ilian kills his brother and then we see an appearance by in what Murphy calls 'The bitch in the red dress' as she tells him to basically put the knife to his throat. Clarke then pulls the lever and Ilian goes back to his old self. He cries seeing his mother. His mother asked her son to avenge her and that's when he screams because she dies.

We get a fucking Kabby sex? WHAT! SERIOUSLY!!! Fucking loved it.

They are so beautiful together, can we just talk about the fact that Marcus Acknowledge that Jake is part of her and he doesn't mind, that really shows that he actually loves her #Kabbyrise

Clarke is rocking the short hair and major season 1 feels, i honestly love this look on her the most and she looks so beautiful😍 So, Basically we don't get much Bellarke in this episode which is totally fine. But when we do have the bellarke scenes, they are always so close and always staring at each other. So Basically Raven, clarke, Bellamy and Monty are trying to find a way to save 500 of there peoples but clarke wants to save everyone which will be difficult for her but I have faith in her, you can do it clarke. Monty finally figures out that the ark can actually survive the radiation is they need a hydro generator that is in farm station.

Monty and Jasper have there little moment where jasper is showering while singing 'i don't like mondays?' And it's cute because they do there little hand clapping thing and I'm in awe.

Somethings never change. Monty smiles a little and so does jasper but he just makes me sad. I really hope he doesn't die. The moment where jasper is like 'Look at me' and monty is like 'I'm trying really hard not to' just made me burst out laughing.

Octavia hearing Ilian talking to an ambassador about killing roan so that they can get justice because they blame them for bring the chip and city of light. Octavia and kane tries to convince them to not go through with it but that doesn't work. I actually like Ilian character and can't wait to see more.

Whenever echo appears all i wanna do is roll my eyes, she is so annoying but i love her character...but hate echo...it's complicated and no I don't ship becho...😝

Bellamy and Clarke have there little moment like

"You can come with me" and he litterally Winked...DEAD.