Wizard World Panel Part 2/2

Hey Kittens

Firstly, if you live in Canada. HAPPY CANADA'S DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER!

So last time I promised if I came across the panel for wizard con, I actually found the con and I'm about to share with you the things Eliza said during her panel. Now, Eliza had her brother with her during the panel so, here it is.

At a fansign, a fan gave Eliza a poison ivy funko and she got all excited.

Eliza and some fans said "Happy birthday" to Marie(Octavia)

"Being able to make a positive difference in the world is amazing"- Eliza talking about the impact Clarke has had on fans.

Fan: in alternative universe what would Clarke do for a living?
Eliza: maybe a counselor or something to do with helping people. Either that or a gynecologist

Fan: if you could install any type of social change in the world...what and why?
Eliza: my answer to that would be acceptance. Being able to make a positive difference in this world is amazing. So I'm really proud of you.

Eliza talks about how her fans managed to raise a whole lot of money for Isla

Fan: was it difficult playing a Bisexual character?
Eliza: it was pretty great. I get to make out with really sexy ladies and guys!

Fan: Favourite AC/DC Song? 
Eliza: .......

Eliza wrote a new song but it's not ready.

Eliza movie thumper comes out in November. She also talked about how thumper was one of the most challenging  roles she ever played. 

Fan: who would you bring back?
Eliza: Nadia...I miss her so much.

Eliza is deadly allergic to wasps.

Fan: Favourite Blooper?
Pat(Eliza Brother) : there's one where Eliza giving this really heartfelt speech and then this bee comes along and she's like 'no, no, no.'

Fan: Favourite quality of Clarke's ?
Eliza: realizing that your not perfect and then being able to show that your slightly flawed- we all are- and that doesn't make you a bad person. That's what i love about her right now. Being flawed but loving.

Fan: are you going to have to learn to drive the rover
Eliza: does everyone here know that I don't have a drivers license?

Fan: Favourite Outfit?
Eliza: I loved my season 1 outfit. It's the OG.

Fan: most challenging scene?
Eliza: season 1, episode 11 where I was in the bankfall and me and Finn had been kidnapped. I ended up slitting some guy's throat while watching him die.

Fan: who do you enjoy filming with?
Eliza: I got to give a shoutout to Jessica Harmon.

Fan: Favourite Line?
Eliza: maybe life should be about more than surviving.

That's it ladies!

All the love.