The 100 writers room

Hey Kittens

So I haven't been on this rant for a long time and to be completely honest, I still keep up with the show...like duh. I still love Bellarke...my Favorite Ship ever! I never thought Bellarke will be my first because honestly Stydia was number one but this finale...Bellarke became number one.

I'm 💯 percent sure that Bellarke will be endgame because why show us that Bellamy cares about Clarke...in a romantic way, and no he doesn't think of her as a friend or sister...he already has a sister and he doesn't treat Clarke the way he treats Octavia and don't get me started on Friendship...like Raven is his friend and he is far different with Clarke then he is with Raven.

*watching Jack and rose and I'm starting to cry*

There are so many theories and there is this theory that I have, I will post it in another chapter but I have something to say because this has been going around...

So remember since Jason killed off Lexa...he stopped going on his Twitter...he stopped tweeting, like his last post was about Alycia...he didn't even say goodbye to Ricky who was there from the beginning or Jasper who was the 100...like Nada.

So there is this theory about how Jason is running the 100 writers room.  I mean it's pretty clear that this is true, like no matter what he posts on his Jason account, Clexas will attack him about killing lexa not to mention the Ricky crew because he bullied him but mostly Clexas/ Lexa crew.

Now, this could be true because Jason could tweet anything he wants and he won't get as much as he would.

But yeah, that's it. Jason is the writers room twitter account.