B E L L A R K E

Hey, Kittens🐱

Story Time!

Jk

Lol, how is everyone doing? I hope you all had such a great week (:

I actually want to write about *drum roll*..........

BELLARKE

Okaaay, so i need to get this out.

BELLARKE WILL EVENTUALLY BE TOGETHER! ENDGAME OR NOT, THEY WILL EVENTUALLY GET TOGETHER.

You can call there relationship Platonic, or sibling bonds whatever, but they will get together. How do i know? Well, they've been showing us bellarke from the beginning.

Why would they mess with our emotions? From the start they portrayed that relationship...even if some of you guys were BLIND from it, you could see the undeniable chemistry they both played. You can't deny the chemistry between the actors aswell.

They can't be platonic if there is something going in; they proved that in all the seasons.

They can't be siblings because LETS FACE IT...PEOPLE CALL IT A SIBLING RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE THEY JUST SIMPLY DON'T SHIP THEM. I have 2 brothers and I can assure you that we are NOTHING like bellamy and Clarke.

Therefore they can't be platonic or siblings relationship.

Yes, i see Bellarke romantically but also as best friends and that's okay. Half of girl×boy friendship always end up with them liking each other.

I'm going to be sooo angry if bellarke doesn't happen.

1.) They messed with the viewers feelings. They played with our emotions

What's with the signs?

The "Love is weakness"/" i was being weak"

"I can't lose you too"

"START with Bellamy Blake

"But you worry about him more"

"Too bad you were never THAT devoted to Gina"

And not to mention the struggle they had when they were separate

"You left me" and there emotional hand holding.

THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING!

I LOVE TUMBLR