Bellarke's Year

Hey kittens

Firstly, i just want to say that i'm so sorry. i haven't posted in a long time because i broke my phone and i haven't gotten a new one. i actually don't know when i will get one considering i don't really need one but i do wanna post more here and i will, i will just be typing on my laptop. 

now, i have been out of the loop of the the 100 because i don't have my phone but i have been catching up, which is way i have the title of this rant like that. i'm pretty sure everyone here pretty much ships bellarke because this is a bellarke rant book buut, anyone is welcome and i should really stop ranting, haha. 

so I have this really big feeling that S5 is Bellarke year, i know i said that last year, which i'm pretty sure it was bellarke year, but they knew how it was going to end season 4, that they knew it would've made sense if they just ended with season 4 with Bellamy and clarke separating. although i pretty much hated that they weren't together i can see how s5 can start with them revealing their feelings for each other because let's be honest, Clarke still believes that Bellamy is dead... one reason may be...he didn't come back down when they were supposed to and not to mention bellamy pretty much thinks clarke is dead...that is if he believes that clarke nightblood solution didn't work. we all know that they have some sort of feeling for each other, like you have to be blind to not see that. 

So, i wouldn't be surprised if i see Bellamy and Clarke kissing in the first episode, it was a very slow burn...worser then stydia in my opinion. 

not to mention, totally off topic buut, Teen wolf...It ended and i wasn't satisifed with Stydia, no kiss? like can you believe Stydia only had 2 kiss scenes in the whole 6 year series???? ugh!!!

anyways, that's it. 

bellarke is canon.

Stydia is Endgame

and i Hope Karoline is canon. 

May we meet again