S3 Ceremony Award Show Part 2

Hey, Kittens 🐱

Amanda: WELCOME BACK TO THE CEREMONY AWARD SHOW OF THE 100 SEASON 3! HORRRAAYYY!!!!!! LET'S GET STARTED!!!!!!!!

*Little intro again, this one sucked*

Category #7

Most Underrated Character THIS Season

Nominees:

Raven

Clarke

Bellamy

Winner: I'm actually quite proud with this because not only her character is underrated, her character came out of the box, she did an amazing performance and that is; Raven Reyes.

Category #8:

Annoying Character

Nominees:

Octavia

Lexa

Bellamy

Clarke

Winner: i think we could all agree that this season was full of emotion but also there was always one character that standed out. One character that got between everyone's skin and that character was; Clarke Griffin. Clarke your an amazing character, Eliza Is an amazing actor, I loved how in the beginning, she was protecting herself but during that time, she was someone shadow and she was quite annoying.

Category #9:

Favourite friendship

Nominees:

Jonty

Rellamy

Clurphy

Murphamy

Winner: Last year Jonty won this award, and although there were many beautiful friendships that standed out and protected each other and ended up trusting each other, that still didn't beat the ultimate bromance and the winner was; Jonty.

Category #10:

Scene stealer

Nominees:

Raven Reyes

Luna

Lexa

Roan

Winner: Scene stealer was someone who shined, someone that caught everyone's attention and I'm happy to say that someone did. This winner shined through everything and her acting improved and that winner was; Raven Reyes. This is her third win.

Category #11:

Favourite Guest Star

Nominees:

Lexa

Luna

Roan

Winner: Everyone loves guest star,they love seeing a new character and sometimes people grow attach to that character which is totally okay but this time, A new person won since last year Lexa took home this award. This year it was the amazing, Handsome Roan. I think derseves this award.

Amanda: SO THAT WAS THE END OF THE CEREMONY! I HAD SO MUCH FUN, AND HAVE A GOOD DAY. GOOD NIGHT!

-

Okay, so that's the end of the award show, Um, next time I'll make sure to make the rules much clearer, some people had picked more then one character so, I picked the first one you wrote. The final winners. (: hope you enjoyed.

I might do the 100 challenge, I'll be fun but I'll start tomorrow with more detail since I'm dead tired.

May We Meet Again 💕

Xoxo, Kisses 😙

-Amanda 💚