4×11 Review

Hey Kittens

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔😭

MY Heart is officially broken💔 um, this episode hurt me 10x more then last episode. I'm not joking. I'm crying and crying.

"For all its faults
Earth is really Beautiful"

Such a beautiful quote by a beautiful person😭😭💔

T

he episode starts off with Bellamy not being on Clarke or Jaha side and I agree. Like I can see where Clarke is coming from; she's doing something she always does...putting her people first which I always love from her but knowing that some of her people are still out there; Marcus, Octavia, Raven, Jasper, Monty, Harper.(Litterally the only people I care) is making me nervous and she should open the bunker.

Bellamy is yelling at Clarke and Jaha interups but saying that he can't open the bunker so Bellamy is all like "you know what? I must've missed the election that made you chancellor again." Like yes king yes!

Abby enters and she asks about Marcus and Jaha ends up saying that he asked for them to get Marcus and Bellamy and Octavia but they could only get Bellamy in time so Abby asks if she can use the radio because Marcus has his radio but Jaha basicall...

Abby enters and she asks about Marcus and Jaha ends up saying that he asked for them to get Marcus and Bellamy and Octavia but they could only get Bellamy in time so Abby asks if she can use the radio because Marcus has his radio but Jaha basically says no but Clarke let's them anyway.

"Now get the hell out of my way" When Abby said that...I WAS LIKE YAASSSS!!!! First Bellamy and now her! I'm loving this already!

They get a hold of Octavia and Bellamy told her that he would figure something out but the fact that Bellamy couldn't even tell her more Jaha basically cuts the line off

Bellamy is so determined to get his sister out he tells them that they have to kill him to stop him so when miller and this other guy comes, he tries to run but they Shocklash him