Welcome

Hey my lovely Kitten🐱

Welcome to my SECOND official Rant book. Obvs

If you haven't read my first one, then you can read it or not. You can still read this one. The other one just is about me ranting on about TV shows and things that naturally annoy me like the fandom (let's be honest, we are not in a good fandom but we are passionate about characters and ships)

If your still here and clearly not bored of me yet, don't worry, you'll get there😉

Um, so..basically I just jumped into my other one and it was kinda mixed all over so, I'm planning on doing this one right.

First, Get to know me and I'll get to know you all.

My name is Amanda, Bitchdoe is my username because it sounds cool. Bitchdoe was originally my sisters before she gave me it( she use to have it all over her media devices, until she gave me it.). Some people actually tell me not to change my 'Bitchdoe' username because they like it so, I'm NEVER changing my name 😉

I'm 19 and currently in school, still 💤💤.

I'm a Latina Hispanic but was born in Canada. I live in Toronto, Scarborough. I have a big family(5 sisters, 2 brothers) I'm closer to my "Twin" sister. Raquel (we aren't actually twins, just people mix us up, No biggie)

Um, I have 1 dog, and 4 cats. They all get along.

I ship lots of people and I watch lots of shows. My mains are basically; Bellarke (Obviously), Stelena, and Stydia.

I'm actually a HUGE one direction fan ( probably the biggest) and a huge Selena Gomez fan because she's my idol and she's just amazing.

Selena Gomez and Harry Styles (One direction) are probably the one couple who aren't together and probably will never be but I SHIP SO HARDCORE that they are the reason I know about this magical Wattpad. They are the first stories I've written about and currently are.

I also SHIP every single person in the 100 show except for Flarke and Clexa. Although I don't mind Clexa that much and I actually miss Finn. My second favorite in the 100 is actually Linctavia. The Blake's are my favorite brother and sister although The Salvatores are one of my favorite family bondings aswell same as the Winchesters.

I have Instagram- xxmulticouplesxx
(I have so many but, I seriously can't get into them...so, I made a new one and it has been working. Follow me👍)

I have Twitter- Bitchdoeofficial
( I only use it for BELLARKE and the 100 and some other things that catch my eye;)

So, I just want to tell you what this book basically is about.

It's about the show the 100 duh lol, I will be writing reviews of each episode(if you just started watching the show then maybe you can go back and every time you finish, you can read my review...if you want.) If your on season 4 congratulations you caught up and you can join me on this rant along.

I also do award shows, I play game and I sometimes, not really write short one-shots. If you want to read a bellarke fanfic, go down my list because I have some. If you want to read a possessive Bellamy Blake (Bellarke) story then you can read mine called 'Teenage Dirtbag'.

Like I said, I'm a one direction fan so I'll sometimes mention them, hope you don't mind.

Anyway, that's it.

May We Meet Again 💕

Xoxo Kisses 😙

-Amanda💚