Introduction

Paisley Cooper has just met her match in her sexy, suave, shirtless all the f#cking time new neighbor.

BUT! Lets rewind and then talk about Mr. Sexy

Both her parents are in the military and very high ranking. Because of this Paisley is always moving around, but this year is different. Her Dad got a new position in Seattle, Washington while her Mom is away in Japan.

This is great for Paisley since she gets to stay all alone in their house all the way in North Carolina.

Did I mention alone?

Also how great it is to be free from your parents? Well it's not.

Paisley is sick and tired of moving away. That's when a miracle strikes!

Paisley's Dad makes arrangements for her to stay at their house in NC for the whole school year. Well that's just fine and dandy with Paisley, out of the 10 houses and 3 Apartments this is her favorite.

Plus Paisley has lived here ever since she started high school and now starting her Senior year she doesn't need the stress of moving.

Well enter in Archer Blake. Alpha dominate, loves animals, people person, nice six pack going on eight. This hot drool worthy mythical god look alike is Paisleys new neighbor.

Did I mention I, Paisley Cooper, am an Omega?