Chapter 3

Sooo after this one, don't forget. You'll have to go to my page for book two. And don't forget to tell me whether the new cover is okay!!! Thanks guys!!! This is kind of short and a bit of a filler, but eh.

We apparated right to the store. Hundreds of familiar faces were milling around, chattering and buzzing. The whole alley was closed down for the most part, everything was dark and all of the boarded up windows were busted, but somehow the twins have managed to make everyone come see them, scary or not.

Molly went ballistic when she saw the big blinking sign in the window. The rest of us had a good laugh about it though. 'Why are you worrying about you know who?you should be worrying about u-no-poo the constipation sensation that's gripping the nation!' Classic.

"Okay. Stay in groups! Nat, are you going back to Hogwarts?" Dad looked at her intently. She bit her lip, but nodded anyway.

"After the baby is born. I'm going to be homeschooled till then!" We all nodded.

"Okay. You and Ginny, group A. Ron and Hermione, group B. Harry, take Gracie and make sure she doesn't hurt herself! It's bound to happen. She's a danger magnet!" Dad muttered, rolling his eyes. My jaw dropped.

"I am not! And I can take care of myself!" I huffed, crossing my arms defiantly. Dad rolled his eyes, but Harry snaked an arm around my waist, kissing my forehead comfortingly. "Fine. I'll be a good little girl and do the whole buddy system thing, but just so you know, I'm going to teach Lilly and James every single one of my tricks and such. And Lilly will learn the art of being a teenage girl by the time she's ten!" I huffed, then walked away, Harry chuckling beside me.

"Yeah yeah! Just be back in two hours!" Ron yelled, probably rolling his eyes. I flipped him off.

"Okay. So, lets, OH MY MERLIN!" I gasped, looking at Ollivander's. We walked inside to take a look around.

"Wow. This is awful!" Harry sighed, running a hand through his hair. I nodded solemnly, taking in the wreckage that used to be the best wand shop in the world. Then a thought occurred to me.

"Harry?"

"Hm?"

"Where are Lilly and James going to get their wands when they get older? They're going to be two in September. That's nine years. It seems like a lot, but, it's really not. What if this war isn't over? I, I feel bad, but, I kind of want to grab a couple. Put them in my vault as Gringotts and save them for the twins. And Nat's baby! I just thought about her."

"Your right. Come on. Your wand is similar to your Dad's, and a replica of someone your close too's. Grab some similar to those!" He shrugged, searching through the rubble for unbroken wands. Nat's wand, it's different. Fred's wand is close to hers though, so, maybe some similar to theirs? Their core, it's veela hair.

I quickly located two with the right core. One with Elm and another made of Willow Wood, Nat and Fred's wand types. Okay, so Phoenix something or another. That's what I'm looking for. I found one close to mine, one close to Harry's, some close to Dad's, and a few unicorn hair cores incase they take after Mum. "I have six wands here. Think it's enough?"

"I have another five. I think we're good!" He smiled, taking the boxes from my hands. I smiled, using my wand to put an undetectable extension charm on my bag. He dropped them inside, then kissed my forehead. "Reminds me of second year." He chuckled, taking my hand and leading me towards the door. I raised my eyebrows in confusion while we walked to Flourish and Blotts.

"What about it?" I asked, amused that he'd remember something I don't. Not that he's incapable of doing so, it's just we usually remember everything the other remembers. Then again, he hasn't named a specific memory. He smiled, looking straight ahead while he spoke.