Chapter 12

"That's wh-y-y-y I smile!" Nat sang, skipping down the stairs towards Care of Magical Creatures. "It's been awhile, since everyday and everything and everyday have felt this ri-I-ight!" The laughed, stopping in front of the door. "And now, I'm turning all around, and suddenly your all I need the reason why-y-y -y, I smi-i-i-il-ile."

"Nat! We get it! Fred's the reason you smile! Avril Lavigne is your favorite muggle singer! Lesson learned!"

"Your not very funny today?" She grumped, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Your never fully dressed with out a smile!" Ginny sang, poking my face. I scowled, swatting at her hands. I tried to sleep last night, I had full intentions to, but I ended up trying to figure out that bloody egg! And I failed at it!

"What is wrong with you two? So much singing!" I groaned, laying my back on a rock outside of Hagrid's. He had some weird looking things, like huge scorpions! I stayed close to Harry, trying not to get near those things. To bad they're apart of class! So far this year we've had to take care of giant maggot things and we also used one thing, it was really cool! It finds gold! It's like gold detector! They were kind of cute, kind of.

Each thing we've taken care of Hagrid has really focused in Harry an I. Making sure we know exactly how to calm it, take care of it, or even get rid of it. Oh my merlin! I'm such a twit! He's trying to tell us it's going to be par of the tournament! Stupid veelas, except Fleur, they changed my hair and now I'm thinking like a blonde! Wait, Mione's sort of blonde. A dirty blondish brown, and she's really smart. Okay, so maybe it's my fault. But still! I'm such a ditz! How could I miss this!

"Harry!" I grabbed his arm, pulling him away from everyone and into the tree line.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking over me frantically.

"Hagrid! Every creature he used to teach us, he's stressed it to US! Making sure WE knew everything about it! I think he's trying to tell us they're going to be used in the tournament with our actually telling us! Like he showed you the dragons!" I whisper yelled, grabbing his shoulders. His eyes widened as he took it in. "We need to get back to class! Those are dangerous and I guarantee they'll be in this tournament somewhere down the line!"

He only nodded, pulling me back to class. Hagrid saw us and looked relieved. When he told us what we were doing and went around to check on everyone, I waved him over. "Is this supposed to be a clue?" I whispered, giving him a smile.

He sighed, looking immensely relieved. "Thank goodness!" He winked at me then walked away. Harry an I exchanged a glance, then finished up with the little guy. Most people were running away while they were burning stuff, but not Harry and I. We did everything Hagrid said, and eventually, we had them somewhat tamed.

"Thank goodness!" I sighed, flopping into my DADA seat. Harry nodded in agreement, his arm slightly burnt. Moody came in and dropped a paper on the desk in front of me.

'FUTURE AUROR STRIKES. AGAIN!'

I had the immense pleasure of meeting young Gracie before the tournament. Can you believe two fourth years are in the lead? I can! I watched Gracelyn Black move with skill and grace. Her moves were sharp and quick. She got past the dragon in two minutes! She was not touched until after she got her egg, winning the first task. Picture of her wounds page four. She was burnt by the fire, which she had cleverly stopped every time it came her way before hand. She was also hit with the tail, which she had also cleverly avoided.

Before the task, she was found with her boyfriend, Harry Potter. Gracie and Harry have been together since their second year at Hogwarts! She had her newborn twin brother and sister, which she delivered, with her. Her parents gave her the honor of naming them. World, say hello to Lilly Grace Black and James Nathaniel Black! Her parents chose the middle names, after Gracie herself, and her cousin Natalyn, who is a huge part of her life. The first names, Gracie chose to honor the memory of her boyfriend's parents, Harry himself, and her Dad's best friends. So sweet!