Chapter 19

"Harry! Stop!" I laughed, running away from him. He laughed too, following me. I ran all the way past our favorite tree down by the lake. It was finally warming up and we decided to spend some time outside together. Now he keeps tickling me!

"Gotcha!" He hopped out from behind the tree, catching me by the waist. I laughed and giggled, squirming around in his grip. He spun me around so I was facing him. "I love you!"

"I love you too!" I smiled, pushing myself up to kiss him. Everything in this moment is perfect.

**********Dumbledore's POV********

I watched out the window to my study, Harry and Gracie. The two were down by the lake, looking every bit like a scene from a movie. "Their love for each other is remarkable, especially considering the fact that they don't realize how special they are.

This prophecy could ruin everything. Could ruin that little girl's life if everything doesn't go as planned. This tournament, them being entered, this was not supposed to happen. I don't know how it could have happened!" I watched them together, break their kiss and sit down, holding each other's hand. You'd never know they were a couple of teenagers.

Any minute now their moment would be ruined, Ludo wants to show them the maze set up for the final task. We finished early, so they're pushing the date. "Sirius is already furious with me, as well as Minerva. She has come to care for not only Harry, but her new granddaughter, Gracelyn. As have I. I keep reminding myself, it's not good to become attached. Tell me, have you become attached to the girl?" I turned around to face him, silent tears streaking his face as he looked out the window.

"She's so much like Lilly!" He whispered, his normally stone face soft, with a gentle smile. "She reminds me so much of her! Yet she's got just enough of we father to ruin it all!" His voice grew louder, he seemed angrier.

"Severus, is it really wise to hold a grudge against the girl? Let her show her own character as well as Harry. You'll see, they're both so much like Lilly! Both brave and kind."

"He's just like his father! An arrogant swine!" He snapped, turning to face me with a glare. I sighed, turning back to see a younger child run up to the couple.

"You're wrong Severus. You're very wrong."

************Gracie's POV**************

"Gracie? Harry?" Some little kid ran up to us, smiling happily. This can't be good. "So um, Mr. Bagman wants you guys on the quidditch pitch!" He smiled, then skipped away. "See ya round!" He waved over his shoulder, meeting with his friends near the doors.

"Well. That was kind of weird!" Harry sighed, running a hand through his hair. I nodded, looking to my left where the pitch is. Or was.

"What the HELL is that?"

"Who knows. Come on. Lets get this over with!" Harry groaned, sticking his hands out. I took them and let him pull me to my feet. We walked in the direction, and while we were probably the closest to the pitch, we were the last ones there. Everyone turned to look at us, which was kind of awkward.

"Harry! Gracie!" Bagman smiled, coming to pat us on the back. "You're late! In a broom closet no doubt!" He laughed, winking at us. He stood in between us, an arm around each of our shoulders. I rolled my eyes, but pasted on a smile anyway. "Now!" He let go of us, going to stand in front of what used to be our quidditch pitch.

"Uhm, what did you do to our pitch?" Cedric croaked, eyeing the maze with hatred. Harry and I gave it the same look, even Krum looked kind of sad. Ludo laughed, looking at the maze happily.