Book 5: Chapter 1

"Oh my Merlin! Are you kidding me? Again?" Nat groaned, pulling me onto the floor with a loud thump. Harry and I were maybe, kind of, not really, sorta definitely snogging. I groaned myself, irritated. I was enjoying myself!

"You know, you and Fred don't even care if you get busted. You just keep going. Maybe we should get our own rooms. Then maybe I'd have some privacy! You won't bother me, and I won't bother you!" I smirked, standing up and brushing myself off. Harry laughed, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I crossed my arms, still smirking at her, but she didn't respond. Which, let me tell you, bugs the living daylights out of me! She just stands there unfazed! Who does that?

"Yeah no. Be happy it was me. Mrs. Weasley wanted to come get you!" She laughed, poking my sides. I squealed, swatting her hand away. Harry did that one day and I jumped around squealing and stuff, of course everyone found this hilarious! Which means they do it all the time. "Besides, you two were lookin' kind of, er, hardcore? That'll work. What would have happened if I hadn't broken it up?" She teased, skipping towards the door.

"We would have been a hell of a lot happier!" Harry whispered, chuckling. I laughed, spinning around in his arms. He kissed me softly, then rested his forehead against mine. Harry had grown up over the summer. A lot. He was all muscly now! And he has abs! Lots and lots of abs. I like them very much.

He got taller too. Thankfully, I grew up as well. Nat and I spent most the summer working out and getting that perfect teen beach body from the infomercial thing. I'm quite pleased with it if I do say so myself! I grew too! I'm still short. My head reaches Harry's shoulders, but that's okay. Mione says it's cute when a girl is shorter than the guy. Ginny says it's really cute when he picks her up to kiss her. So I'm okay with it.

"Why does she want us?" I asked, still leaning into Harry. Nat rolled her eyes, but she's just mad because she wants her Freddy. I still like Georgina and Fredricka, but everybody use those. So it's no fun.

"I don't know. They're done though. The order that is, they've finished. So come on vamonis!"

"Everybody lets go!"

"Come on lets get to it, I know that you can do it!" We sang, skipping down the stairs. We laughed, pushing the kitchen door open. Everyone was already seated, there were two seats side by side and one beside Fred. Gee, I wonder which one's mine?

I skipped to the two open seats, laughing with Nat. "What's so funny?" Ron asked, he was sitting by Mione. Shocker! Harry, Fred, George, Nat, Ginny and I all exchanged a look, smirking.

"Your face!" We chorused, turning Ron's face red. It's not funny, at all. But Ron did that to everyone the first two weeks of summer and it really ticked everyone off, so to get him to quit, we all started doing it to him whenever we got a chance. Genius right? We think so.

"Oh shut it!" He snapped, flipping us off. I fake gasped, placing a hand on my heart. Dad and Uncle Lupin chuckled, shaking their head.

"How dare you?" I hissed, glaring at him. "We're family Ronald!"

"Gracie!" He groaned, he went to continue, but Nat stepped in.

"That is sick! And to think, not only is she your sister, but your best friends girlfriend!"

"Actually love, there's no actual relation. So really, he's just a pig. He's after your girl mate! Harry, kick his ass!"

The whole table, except Ron and Molly burst into laughter. Molly didn't look happy and Ron looked ticked! His ears were all red and his face was red and it was just not a pretty picture. I high fived Nat and Fred, Harry wrapped his arms around me protectively, giving Ron a fake glare. I giggled, kissing his cheek.