Chapter 10

********Harry's POV*********

I woke up feeling like something was missing. I opened my eyes and Gracie was gone. "Gracie? Gracie!" I panicked, sitting up and looking around frantically. Nat rolled her eyes, stepping out of the bathroom.

"Chill. Uncle Sirius woke us all up a while ago but she wanted you to get some sleep. She said she'd make sure you were ready on time. She's already up, but I'm not sure where." She shrugged, walking back in, toothbrush in hand. I rubbed at my face, calming down instantly. I stood up, heading for the bathroom near my room. I opened the door to hear the shower running.

Crap.

It was Gracie, and the door was see through. Damn! Look away, look away. I can't look away!

The water stopped and my eyes widened. I opened the door frantically, stepping out. Sirius walked by and stopped, quirking an eyebrow. "It was er, occupied!" I muttered, looking anywhere but him.

"I know. That's why I stopped." He smirked, laughing. Now I was confused. Why would he be laughing? That's his daughter! "I should probably be angry right now. But your face," he stopped and started laughing. "It's priceless!"

I rolled my eyes, feeling my face heat up. "She almost caught me!"

"Maxie almost caught me in Azkaban." He shrugged, like that was nothing. I looked at him in shock, thinking, 'Dad, your best friend is so weird!' "Yeah, I walked in, took one look, and couldn't look away." He sighed, acting like it was the best day of his life. "Something you'll never forget!" He walked away, while I stared after him in shock. How can he be making jokes right now?

"Sirius may not have killed you, but Ron will! And Draco! And Bill and Charlie, and Fred and George. I'm going to tell them. Right now!" Ginny laughed, smirking at me. Those words pulled me out of my thoughts completely and sent me crashing into a cold, hard reality.

"Ginny!" She took off running down the hall, screaming for the guys. Gracie came out, seeing me there looking confused.

"POTTER!" About five voices came from downstairs, then a bunch of footsteps. Her eyes widened and she looked at me in surprise. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into her room, locking the door.

"I don't know what you did, but you ticked them off. Go hide in the bathroom, lock the door!" She laughed, glaring at the door.

"Thanks love!" I kissed her cheek, running towards the bathroom. Thirty seconds later, they pounded on the door, yelling for her to open it.

"Kind of busy!"

"Open the door Gracelyn Paige! Now!" Charlie yelled, banging on it again. I winced at his tone of voice. I'm dead. Voldemort can't kill me, but the Weasley's can. Brilliant Harry! Brilliant.

"No!" She responded, staying calm.

"Is Harry in there with you?" Ron asked, I heard the lock clicking, and I knew she would too.

"Yeah Ron." What is she doing?! "I'm in here trying to get dressed and Harry is sitting on the bed, just watching!" Oh. Sarcasm. Okay then.

"Potter!"

"She's kidding you git!" I could almost see Bill rolling his eyes. I heard a bang and instantly started fearing for my life.

"Please don't let me die!" I muttered, backing towards the other door.

"What the bloody hell do you think your doing?"

"Harry! Over here!" I turned around to see Hermione and Ginny. I glared at Ginny, not really trusting them. "Seriously Harry! We're trying to help!" Hermione pulled me into their room, which was pink and girly. "Stay here! Lock the door!" They left and I did as they said, listening through the door.