Chapter 3

"Out. Now!" Nat and I pushed Dad's door open and walked over, pulling him out of bed. He looked up in surprise, staring at the two of us. We crossed our arms, smirking. "Did you get a glimpse of Maxie?"

"No!" He grumbled, rubbing his arse. "That hurt Gracelyn Paige!" I rolled my eyes, covering Maxie up completely with the blankets. It's my job as maid of honor to make sure everything goes smoothly, and I'll be danged if I don't do it.

"Yeah yeah, sorry. Now, out!" Nat pulled him up, pushing him out the door. "Harry's waiting for you in his room. Nine of the guys are allowed to see the girls, so don't try anything. Got it? And if you tell anyone you saw us you will be in pain!" I smirked, closing the door in his face. Maxie sat up, laughing behind us.

"That was great guys! I knew I did a good job!" She smiled, laughing at the two of us. Her eyes were all lit up and you could see the excitement rolling off of her in waves. "So, who's showering first?"

"You!" Nat and I chorused, is she crazy? We pulled her up, shoving her into the bathroom. "Now, go doll yourself up! Shave, wash your hair, all that good stuff!" Nat called, shutting the door on a laughing Maxie. There was a knock on the door, so, drawing our wands, we approached it quietly. "Who goes there?"

"It's Ginny and Hermione!"

"Password?" I said, placing a hand on the doorknob. Nat and I sent them a password last night so that we don't open the door for anyone else.

"Snarrgleump!" Ginny giggled, whispering it quietly. I opened the door, smiling at them and pulling them in quickly. "Is she in the shower?" I nodded, sitting Ginny down. Nat, Ginny, Mione, and I got up really early and took ours, then put our hair up so it was still wet and wouldn't frizz.

"Okays. So, what do we do while we're waiting?" Ginny asked, sitting in the spinning chair. We all looked at the thousands of beauty supplies we placed on the table earlier.

"I guess we could work on you guys!" Nat suggested, shrugging her shoulders and plugging up the curling iron. "Go ask Maxie if she cares!" I nodded, walking over to the bathroom door.

"Maxie?" There was a faint sound behind the door. "We were wondering if you would mind if we worked on Mione and Ginny while we're waiting?"

"Of course not! Go ahead! I want to be perfect, so I might be a while!" I rolled my eyes, thanked her, and went back over to the others. Nodding at Nat, I pushed Ginny's chair back and let her hair down. I blow dried it quickly, then grabbed the curling iron. I curled the tips and let the top fall in loose waves. I noticed Nat straightening Mione's hair perfectly, leaving it sleek and shiny.

"Make up!" Ginny squealed, clapping her hands excitedly. I laughed, nodding my head.

"I need you to hold still okay?" She nodded, her eyes widening. "What color is your dress?" I watched the smirk form on her face.

"The same color as my hair!" I nodded again, pulling out some light browns, that match her eyes. I gave her a smoky eye look, adding eyeliner to her waterline, and lined her lips in a deep red, adding a lighter red as a lip gloss. I added some foundation and a little extra base, making her skin look flawless. Adding a light blush to her cheekbones, she was finished.

"Wow Ginny! You look sixteen!" Maxie giggled, spinning Ginny around in circles. Mione was finished too. Her make up consisted of lots of light pinks, but overall had the same effect as Ginny's with the smoky eyes, bottom eyeliner and giving her the older look.

"Your turn!" I pushed her into the chair, heating up the curling iron. "What should we do?" I asked, helping Nat dry her hair.

"I say we all do the smoky eye, it looks good and we all have the brown eyes so it'll match. But, we should do hers in greys and silvers to match her belt on the dress. We could do her hair in a bun and curl the ends?" She shrugged, taking the brush in her hands. I nodded eagerly, taking the curling iron in hand.