Chapter 4

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I prodded Harry's nose every time I said it. He groaned over and over. Hm. He's not getting up. Oh Natalyn!!! I crept across the hall where Natalyn was under the bed in fox form. "Hey, I need help. The boys won't get up!" She shifted back quickly.

"Oh yay! Can I put ice down their pants?" She said that way to eager....

"Um no. I was thinking something a little more, Fred and George style!" I said, grinning wickedly. She smiled brightly, yet evilly. Ooohhh, they're in for it now.

"Remember how you said there was boggart in one of the upstairs rooms?" I nodded quickly. "Well, if we could keep Ron away from it, it might turn into you when Harry gets here! Might! If not, well, that's pointless. But you know, it could work! That'd get him up!" I nodded again, going upstairs to set the boggart loose.

I had a hold of the door, waiting for him. "Harry! Harry! It's Gracie! She's in the drawing room!" Nat cried, shaking Harry. I heard footsteps running down the hall, so I let the door loose, hiding quickly so it wouldn't see me. The minute Harry was in the door, it showed me, dead in a puddle of blood. I'm surprised, shouldn't it be Voldemort?

"Sirius! Sirius!" Crap! Natalyn! Hop in any time here! Come on, come on!

"I'll get him!" THANK YOU SWEET BABY JESUS! I heard her run out the door and whispered voices in the hall, then Dad's booming laugh. He walked in the room and stepped in front of Harry, the boggart didn't change though? I saw a flicker of sadness cross his eyes, and then I turned into a clown. Meanie! Harry, however, looked sillier than I did. Oh and confused.

"Gracie!" He yelled, looking mad. Why is he mad at me? What did I do? Other than open the door. He stomped out the door, and I could here him going to my room. Dad looked around here, knowing I was still in here.

"Move!" He laughed as I took off out the door, heading for the kitchen. I poured a bowl of cereal quick, sitting on a stool. "No one saw anything! I've been sitting here the whole time!" I warned, glaring at each of them. The twins laughed, Molly and Arthur rolled their eyes, and Uncle Lupin passed me my Hogwarts letter.

As Harry came into the kitchen, I shoved a bite into my mouth, examining my letter. "Gracie! Don't even try to play innocent! I know you helped Natalyn!" He came up to me with a smirk, placing a hand either side of me and trapping me against the table. I pushed forward, he wants to invade my space, I'll invade his.

"Got any proof Potter?" I smirked, grabbing the bottom of his shirt in my hands, pulling him closer. I heard Molly gasping behind me, but Harry just kept staring at me. It was kind of intimidating.

"No. But I bet, just bet, that Natalyn would be willing to rat you out, for the right price!"

"But Harry, there's nothing to rat me out on. Do I really seem like I would be that guilty?" I asked, batting my eyes I his direction. He closed his eyes tightly, avoiding me.

"You helped her!" He whispered, glaring at me. I smirked, shaking my head. He closed his eyes again, clenching his jaw.

"I had nothing to do with that boggart!" I pushed on my tip toes so I could whisper in his ear.

"Who said anything about a boggart?" He pulled back, smirking at me. My face faltered. "Busted!" The twins roared their laughter, and everyone else started chuckling. I turned back around to finish my cereal, scowling.

"Yeah yeah yeah. What are you gonna do? Punish me?" I grumbled, taking another bite of food.

"Maybe!" He teased, sitting beside me and reaching for a bowl. I rolled my eyes, glaring at the food in front of me. How could I be so stupid! I blew my own cover! That's a rookie mistake, no, it's not even a rookie mistake. That's something only Ron would do! Maybe Hermione.