Chapter 10

"Mione! Wake up! It's Monday! The essay is due today!" I shook her awake, the minute her eyes opened I headed for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my hair. "Hey Mione!"

"Yeah?"

"What time is it?"

"You woke us up early! It's only six Gracie!" She whined, I heard her drop back onto the bed.

"Will you help me fix my hair? I wanna do something different with it!" I called, I could hear her get up and then she was beside me.

"What did you want to do?"

"I don't know. Make it wavy? Or curly?" I asked more than told her. "I don't know, just something different!"

"What if we made it curly, then pinned back the sides?" She said, playing with my hair. I nodded in response. I like my hair curly. "Okay. Sit here and I'll do it!" She pointed at a chair, which I sat in. Then she got started.

Half an hour later, I had curly hair and I think it looks really pretty. "Thanks Mione!" I jumped up and hugged her. She laughed, hugging me back. I turned to the mirror and put on some lip gloss and light eyeliner on the waterline.

"Very pretty!" She said, smiling at me.

"Thanks! Now it's your turn! Sit!" I pointed to the same chair I had just sat it. She nodded, looking excited. I don't think she even cares what I do. I straightened her hair. It was pin straight and glossy. It looked very pretty. I did her make up in a light brown with the eye shadow. I gave her the same eyeliner and handed her my lipgloss.

"Very pretty!" I nodded my head in approval. She jumped up and looked in the mirror. Her eyes widened and her smile grew. "Like?"

"I love it! Thank you Gracie!" She hopped up and down for a minute and then hugged me tightly. I hugged back, laughing a bit.

"Good and your welcome. Now lets go!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the bathroom. I grabbed my things and then ran down the stairs into the common room. The boys were sitting there waiting for us. "Hey guys!"

They turned around and they're jaws dropped. I couldn't help but smile a bit. "H-hi Mione!" Ron stuttered, I watched as her face grew red.

"Hi Ron," she mumbled, looking at her shoes.

"Hi Gracie!" Harry beamed at me, bringing a smile to my face. "Ready?" I nodded, walking towards him and Ron. Once we got out of the portrait hole, we all linked arms and skipped to class.

******************************************

"Ms. Weasley!" Snape snapped, everyone turned their heads back to look at me. I looked up from my drawing, which he had just interrupted.

"Yes Professor?"

"Who helped you with this essay?" I sat up now, looking straight at him.

"No one sir?"

"Don't lie to me! Five points from Gryffindor!" My mouth dropped, Ron gave me an, 'are-you-serious?' look and Mione looked like she was going to cry.

"Sir, I'm not lying! I used the textbook and went to the library!" I was shaking and I tried not to yell.

"Lies! This information can't all be found in the textbook! Five points!" He snapped. I was completely shaking now.

"Severus!" Professor McGonagall walked in. Thank goodness. "I will not have you treating my students like that! If you don't believe the girl, give her some Vertaseum! But do not make accusations!" She swished her cloak and walked towards the front. "I have a note for you as well!" She handed it to him and he took it with sharp movements.