Chapter 3

"Ginny! Ginny!" We're playing quidditch, team captains were me and Angelina. I snagged Harry and Ginny quick. Then Natalyn. She had Ron, Hermione and Katie. I got Fred and she got Georgie. We need another keeper and another seeker! We'll have full chasers and one beater a piece. Ahhh just our luck.

"Bill! Charlie! Come play! I want Charlie!"

"No fair! That means we don't have a seeker!" Angelina whined.

"I know!" I smirked, looking at their team, I love Mione to death, but she can't play quidditch. Flying class was the one class she did have trouble in. Ron was decent. George is on the team so he's good, but I have Fred, so that's tied. Bill's good, but he's no Charlie when it comes to seeker.

"No fair! I get Charlie!" Charlie chuckled behind me and Bill punched his shoulder.

"Think you can take him Harry?"

"I know I can!" He gave me an evil smirk and I nodded.

"Bill, that means your keeper!" He nodded and jogged over.

"What made her captain?" He muttered, running over to the goalposts we'd set up.

"The fact that she's one of the youngest players in a century to play on the house team!" Fred and George chorused, beaming at Bill. They're only so proud because I'm on their team.

"I have a feeling she stacked her team! She and Ginny are brilliant chasers, Harry's a wicked seeker, and Fred's on the team as well. And if Natalyn is related to Gracie, I have a feeling she'll be decent. And Bill's no weak link either!" Charlie mounted his broom while he spoke, then sent us a smirk. Which I returned.

"Jealous?" I asked, gesturing to my amazing team, who all sent him a smirk. His never left his face, he eyed Harry up and tried to look intimidating, but Harry paid no mind. His eyes were on the snitch.

We left no room for them to even get the quaffle, and the few times they did, Bill stopped them. Ginny, Nat, and I passed it back and forth, fluidly and easily. Katie and Angelina watched us in awe. Ginny and I are close in skill, but due to Oliver's excessive training, I had the upper hand. Natalyn was just as good as me though, which was good. Fred kept us all safe from George and that bloody bludger, though he mainly aimed for the boys. Everyone stopped to watch as Harry and Charlie went for the snitch, it got to close to the ground and Charlie pulled up, but Harry pulled that same trick he did in the first match last year, he caught the snitch! And with out falling on his face! My team cheered and ran at him to give him a hug.

"Brilliant Harry!" He opened his arms and I jumped in them. I turned to the other team with a smirk, who all looked aggravated. Ron and Charlie's ears were red, but Charlie, being as civil as he is, came up and shook Harry's hand.

"Good job Potter! You'll have captain in the bag! Your only competition would be this one over here!" He jabbed a thumb at me, but I shrugged, allowing it.

"Since you were so nice, I'll admit it. I did stack my team. But it's not totally my fault! I know my players and I know their skills. That's all there is to it!" I crossed my arms, smiling at him.

"That a girl!" He ruffled my hair with a laugh then he and Bill left.

"Did you guys bring your swim suits?" Angelina and Katie did but Mione and Natalyn didn't. "Well come on. Between me and Ginny we'll find something to fit!" They nodded and we ran up to Ginny and I's room. Ginny was taller than me, but I filled out a little more, so Natalyn used one of mine and Mione used Ginny's. Then Ginny and I changed, we ran to the door as Ron was coming up the stairs with Harry.