Chapter 17

July 10, 2013

Click click click

This is ridiculous! "Colin! Go away please?! I'm trying to sleep!" Harry grumped, rolling over. The twit dumped me in the floor! He still had his arm around me when he rolled over. I made a thump noise as I fell on my bum.

"Ouch!" I groaned, rubbing my sore rear.

"Sorry Gracie!" Harry hauled me up by my waist while people around us sniggered loudly. He set me beside him on the couch. "You okay?"

"You know, you act as if I way no more than your pillow!" I grumbled, crossing my arms defiantly.

"Well you really don't! Your so light!" I blushed brightly, uncrossing my arms. "Am I forgiven?" I nodded, making him smile. "Thanks Gracie!" He hugged me and I hugged back, smiling to myself. "How did we end up like that?"

"You fell asleep while I was reading the article," I shrugged, hoping he wouldn't ask me to continue.

"And?"

"And you turned into hulk that's what!" Nat snapped, rubbing her arm as she spoke. I but my lip, trying not to laugh. He looked confused, leaving her no choice but to elaborate. "You had her waist in a death grip! I tried to help her out and you flipped her over and growled at me! You said she was, 'mine!' As in, yours. Nearly tore my arm off you prat!" He blushed deeply, running a hand through my hair now looked so cute!

"I'm so sorry guys!"

"It's fine Harry!" I gave him a small smile and placed my hand on his. He smiled back, so I took my hand back and stood up, stretching. No pain! Yes! I'm ready to start dancing. I even got a song in my head! Ready? Here we go!

"I LOVE IT! I DONT CARE! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I DONT CARE! I LOVE IT! YOUR FROM THE DIFFERENT ROAD IM FROM THE MILKY WAY-"

"YOU WANT ME DOWN ON EARTH BUT I AM UP IN SPACE!" Natalyn cut in, singing we self and dancing with me.

"YOUR SO DANG HARD TO PLEASE!"

"WE GOTTA KILL THIS SWITCH!"

"YOUR FROM THE SEVENTIES!"

Everyone in the room sang this line. "BUT I'M A NINETIES BI**H!" We broke into a fit of giggles, and I collapsed back onto the couch. "What was that?" Harry chuckled, looking at me.

"I'm pain free! I feel fine, and I'm in a good mood!" I giggled, poking his cheek. He nodded, smiling at me. Ron ruffled my hair, laughing as I scowled and swatted at his hand.

"Good to know you feel better!" He laughed, pinching my cheeks. I huffed, crossing my arms.

"Gracie? Will you go to the library with me? I want to research the chamber of secrets!" Mione whispered, looking at the ground. I glanced at her curiously, but didn't say anything about it.

"No need. I have a book in my trunk about the Salazar Slytherin. I think it was his chamber if I remember correctly. You can have it if you want?" She nodded and ran up the stairs. Right as Fred and George came down. "Fred! George!" They stopped in their tracks, looking scared.

"Someone's gonna get it!" Natalyn sang, skipping over to Fred. Ron patted their backs, a smirk on his face.

"I told you not to do that interview!" He smirked, looking at the twins. They scowled and shoved him off.

"She paid us Gracie! She offered one hundred galleons for that little bit of information!" They pleaded, looking at me. I nodded at Natalyn to see if they were telling the truth. She shook her head no with a small smile.