Chapter 14

Rawr! Hi! Chapter time!!!XD Last one tonight!!!!(:

"Bloody hell!" I groaned, sitting up and holding my head. Chuckles sounded around me.

"Gracie!" Dad sighed, pulling me into a tight hug. Okay. Can't breathe.

"Ouch!" I laughed, patting his back. More chuckles sounded, but then I remembered what happened. I sat up quickly. There were people all over the place. Lots of people. The Weasley's were all here, even Percy. Dad, Maxie, Professor McGonagall, Dumbledore, even Snape was sulking in the corner, and of course Mione and Nat, then the rest of the Gryffindor team. "Where's Harry?"

"Over here!" He groaned, raising his hand in the air for me to see. I looked over, seeing him lay in the bed near mine. I smiled, waving at him. Well I tried. Hard to do with a broken arm.

"This thing ain't fixed yet?"

"She couldn't do it while you were asleep!" Maxie laughed, ruffling my hair. I noted that she was holding Dad's hand. Other people laughed as well, but quieter.

"So Harry what's the damage?"

"To me or you?" He grumbled, but still passed me a smile.

"You silly. Obviously, I broke my arm. End of story. You?"

"I got lucky. Nothing. Except a headache. And you did worse than that!" He said, now glaring at me.

"Don't look at me like that! What did I do? And what are you talking about?"

"Well for starters, we promised each other we would be careful! Now you have a broken arm, a concussion, and a broken nose. And I'm glaring because you only got hurt trying to save me!" He snapped, sitting up. Confused, I touched my nose, then winced.

"Well how'd that happen?" I grumped, leaning back into my pillow. More laughs around the room.

"You fell on your face twit!" Nat snickered, poking my cheek. Ouch!

"Well don't poke it! That kind of hurt. And you mister!" I glared at Harry, who sat back, gulping a bit. "Don't get angry with me! Who fell first huh? And duh I tried to save you. Are you crazy? When have I not? First year, you almost fell. First year, the whole thing with Fluffy and the stone blah blah. Second year you saved me. Now it was my turn again. And don't even get me started on the whole not telling me about last year's incident!" I huffed, crossing my arms. Harry sighed nodding.

"Alright alright. I see your point. We're always doing this, aren't we?" He chuckled, smiling at me. I nodded, but smiled back all the same.

"Awe!" Maxie cooed, hugging me. I laughed, hugging her back, then Dad.

"Hey!"

"Don't hey me! I'm mad too! The first match I've seen since I played and you pull a stunt like this? Scared me half to death!"

"She was as scared as I was!" Dad chuckled, ruffling my hair like she did earlier. "Went up to Dumbledore ranting about having dementors in school!" I laughed, hugging Maxie again.

"Well thanks!" I smiled, turning to the people around me. "Thanks for coming guys! Even though its partially for Harry!"

"Er, yeah. Thanks guys!" The team smiled, but left. Professor McGonagall checked us out, but left.

"Bye Professors!"

"Bye Lilly/Gracie!" They chorused, walking out the doors.

"Lilly?" Maxie asked, wrinkling her nose. I laughed, shaking my head. "Tell me later?" I nodded, smiling. A throat was cleared in back, so naturally, I turned to see who did it.