Chapter 10

"I'm so tired!" I groaned, flopping onto the couch in the common room. Nat nodded, crashing beside me. "Nat?" No answer. "Nat? Ugh!" I groaned again, quieter this time. I think she's asleep. It's only like two a.m. and we have practice at six. Time for sleep!

"Gracie?" Harry whispered, coming down the stairs. I sat up, giving him a small smile. It didn't last long, I'm so tired! "Where have you guys been?"

"To tell you the truth, everywhere. We just walked from place to place, back and forth. Didn't pay attention to the time and now we are dead on our feet!" I whispered, moving away from Nat.

Harry chuckled, sitting beside me, the fire illuminating his face. "Oliver is going to kill you guys!"

"Yeah I know!" I grumbled, laying my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me, helping me get comfortable. "I'm so tired!"

"Well sleep. Don't worry, you still have some time before practice!" He whispered, kissing my forehead. I have the sweetest boyfriend ever!

******Dream******

'Mommy, Mommy!'

Mommy?

'Bubby hit me!'

'Oh! Where is he?' I asked, feeling an instinct overwhelm me.

'He's hiding!'

'Okay. Do you know where Bubby's hiding?'

'Back here!' She whispered. The little girl was so cute! She had red hair, but eyes that matched mine. I wonder where she gets the red? Oh please don't tell me I married a Weasley! No. I didn't. I couldn't have! 'James your in big big trouble mister!' She ran off, heading to the backyard.

James?

'Lilly! Your such a tattle tale!' James scowled, stomping his foot. He looks just like Harry! Right down to the eye!

'James! Why did you hit your sister?' I didn't mean to say that! This has to be a dream. It has too! But, it's a good dream. Lilly and James. My kids.

'She stole my broom!' I opened my mouth to reply, but didn't get a chance.

'Grandpa!' They chorused, running forward. I spun around and there was Dad, smiling and opening his arms for the kids.

'Hey kids! Hey sweetheart!' I walked over to give him a hug with the kids. "Harry still at the office?' H-Harry? Holy cow! Hermione and Natalyn were right! But, it's a dream. Don't forget that Gracelyn.

I nodded mutely. 'Where's Albus?'

'Bubby's upstairs packing for Hogwarts!' Lilly mumbled, walking over and attaching herself to my leg. I held out my arm, which she eagerly climbed into. I sat her on my hip, smiling at her. My kids are going to Hogwarts!

'Gracie? Where are you?' Harry called, walking through the back door. 'Oh, hey Dad!' He smiled, waving to Harry. 'James! How's it feel to be a third year?' Harry chuckled, looking a bit sad.

'It's awesome!'

'Good. Gracie!' The voice was louder, and younger. Oh it's time to wake up. Well okay.

**************

"It's time for practice!" Wood yelled, shaking Natalyn and Harry. I nodded, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Wake up Nat!" I said, helping Oliver shake her. She sat up slowly, glaring at Oliver. "Come on. We have to go get ready for practice!" I moaned, standing up to stretch. She threw a pillow side ways, hitting Oliver in the face.