Chapter 3

"Gracie get up! We have to go to Hogwarts!" Nat threw a pillow at me and someone sat on my. Someone else took my covers. I groaned, taking the pillow Nat threw at me and hiding under it.

"I'll pay you to go away!"

"De-"

"Nat!"

"Fine! Get up you lazy arse!" Nat snapped, pulling on me.

"RAPE!" I yelled, rolling into the floor and under my bed. "STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!"

"Gracie!" They moaned, I snickered.

"Your touching me, I don't like it, and now your moaning my name with out my permission! That's rape!" I hissed, sliding over to the wall. A few people laughed, though I didn't know they were in the room. "Wake me up two minutes before we leave. I'll be ready!" I smiled, pulling my blanket under the bed. It's actually kind of cozy under here!

"No can do kiddo!" Billy grabbed my feet, pulling me out from under the bed.

"Billy! I covered for you when you went to school! Your supposed to be on my side!" I whined, kicking at him. Charlie grabbed my wrists, winking at me. 'Thanks bub!' I mouthed, smiling at him. He nodded.

"Merlin! What do you eat!" Bill groaned, pulling harder.

"Nothing! She hardly eats!" Ron said, crossing his arms. Bill pulled harder.

"Ouch! That hurts! Let me go! I swear Billy if you don't leave me alone I'm going to hex you into oblivion! I will be ready! I packed last night on purpose!" I hissed, glaring at him. Charlie was still holding my wrists so he couldn't pull me out from under the bed.

"Okay and what about getting ready?"

"She showered last night and braided her hair so all she had to do was take it down. Tangle free! You evil genius!"

"Mwhahaha!" I laughed sarcastically, holding onto Charlie for dear life. "That's one minute to brush my teeth and one to get dressed! Wake me up five minutes before if you want I don't care but for now I am going back to sleep!" I laid my head on the pillow, squeezing my eyes shut. Bill let go sighing, so did Charlie.

"Gotcha!" He and Ron yanked me out from under the bed. I yelped, pulling my pillow and blanket with me. "Charlie your a traitor!" Ron yelled, glaring at Charlie.

"Hey! Think about how many times she covered for all of us! Sitting in the bathroom,door locked and running water to make it seem like we were in there while we slept in! Packing our trunks for us so we would have more time! You guys are the traitors!" He smirked, hugging me from behind. I hugged him back.

"Thanks Char!" I smiled, walking over to my closet. "I curse all of you except Charlie and Harry to the fiery outs of hades!"

"Why Harry?" Nat asked, crossing her arms.

"I didn't see him sitting on me or pulling me out from under my bed! He didn't rape me either!" I hissed, grabbing a pair of jeans and a dressy top with my boots.

"Oh please. He's touched you more in ten minutes than we have in a lifetime!" Mione rolled her eyes, smirking at me. But I returned to the smirk, skipping to the bathroom. Right before I closed the door I turned around to give my final statement.

"It's not rape if you like it!" I winked at Harry then closed the door. I don't know which one started laughed, but it was too early and they were too loud. I brushed my teeth and took down my hair, then blow dried it and curled it. I brushed my teeth then did my make up. I threw in my clothes and walked out. "Time?"