Chapter 14

"Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor!" I listened to the chanting while I threw the quaffle in to score. I flew by Harry who gave me a high five. Angelina stole the quaffle from some girl in Hufflepuff and passed it to Katie. I flew around so she could pass it to me. This is the last match before Christmas vacation, which means the last match of the year. This determines who gets the cup!

The only teacher to assign anything on holiday was Snape and I did it during free period yesterday. So no homework. Dad hasn't written back yet either.

I got the quaffle and faked a score, sending it to Angelina instead. She, Katie, and I met in the middle and hugged, then soared off again. Hufflepuff scored once, them we got the quaffle and Katie scored again. I took it from the same Hufflepuff as earlier, then scored. Katie pulled the fake score, sending it to me.

Since the first match, I've had a lot more bludgers and guards sent my way. I've only gotten boxed in once though and Harry, 'saw the snitch' and came right through us. Yeah right. We've never lost though. Harry always gets the snitch and Angelina, Katie and I just throw the quaffle back and forth. Fred and George hasn't let a bludger with in fifty feet of me since the first match, but I won't let them tail me. Oliver is an amazing keeper. Once in a blue moon will something get past him, and it's usually when he gets excited about a score or move one of us pull.

I scored once more, then heard Lee say Harry got the snitch. I cheered with the rest and ran towards Harry. We just one the cup! He caught me in a hug and held me tight. Harry and I got lifted into the air by the team an they carried us to the common room. The twins had stolen food from the kitchens so we could have a party.

"To our first year players who are bloody brilliant and damn good additions to the team!" They cheered. Harry and I blushed, but laughed and held up our butter beer bottles with everyone else.

"Thanks guys!" I laughed, sitting on the couch by the fire. Tomorrow I have to pack, Mione and I are going to Uncle Lupin's for holiday and the boys are staying here to look for Flammel.

"Congratulations!" Mione squealed, running at me. I hugged her back and laughed, pulling her onto the couch next to me. Harry sat on the other side and Ron sat by Mione. The party went on all night, but Ronald and Hermione crashed in the first half hour. Harry and I talked for a while, but I started to fall asleep. Harry put his arms around me so that I could lean on him.

"Harry?"

"Yes Gracie?"

"Goodnight!"

"Goodnight Gracie!" He chuckled and kissed my forehead. Then I fell asleep.

******************************************

I woke up on top of Harry. Mione and Ron were gone and Harry was laying beneath me, snoring lightly. His arms were wrapped around my waist to the point where I couldn't move. The common room was completely empty besides us.

"Harry!" I whispered, poking him. He groaned, moved a bit, tightened his arms, but didn't wake up. I sighed and poked him again.

"What?" He whined, holding out the a. I rolled my eyes.

"Get up sleepyhead!" I checked his watch. "Your watch says its one o'clock!"

He sat up, but I was laying on him, so that didn't work to well. I rocked back onto my knees, then moved again so I was Indian style. "One o'clock?" I nodded. He rubbed his hands over his face, groaning some more.

"Are you okay?" I asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. He didn't answer, but just looked at me.

"You won't be here at Christmas. Will you?" He asked, the question caught me off guard.