Chapter 20

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the last task of the Triwizard Tournament!" Bagman smiled, looking at the crowd. I twirled my wand around nervously, standing at the entrance to the maze. My heart was pounding and I couldn't hear anything. It was like it was all slow motion. I can see Nat and Mione, the Weasley's, Mum and Dad, the little twins, Uncle Moony, and Tonks, watching and cheering. What if I don't win? What if Harry gets hurt?

Relax Gracie! Don't be stupid! Harry will be fine! You or Harry are going to win! You can do this!

"Are two youngest champions are in the lead!" He smiled, gesturing to Harry an I, the crowd cheered loudly, so I waved shyly, taking Harry's hand. "So, they will enter first! Followed by Diggory, Krum, then Ms. Delacour!" He smiled, the crowd clapped more. "On your mark!"

"I love you Gracie!"

"Get set!"

"I love you too!" I kissed him as the siren went off.

"Go!" We broke apart, running into the maze. I charmed my wand so that it was a compass. Harry and I decided to split up, that way one of us will win. There's a better chance that way, but now that I'm in here, it's dark, and I can't see, I kind of regret that.

Wait, why am I so stupid? Pft! "Lumos!" I chanted, lighting the trail on front of me. Something shot out in front of me, those big stinging scorpion thingys, that gave us the burns in Hagrid's class! "Er, uh, reducto!" It went flying backwards, so I ran on. I ran as quick as I could, following my wand north. After a while, I hear footsteps behind me, so I quickened my pace, running as quick as I could.

"Gracie! Help!" Fleur screamed, choking and panting. I spun around, seeing her on the ground, Viktor strangling her.

"What the hell?" I yelled, running up to Viktor. His eyes were so weird looking, sort of like, the imperious curse! "Petrificus Totalus!" He fell over, still holding onto Fleur's neck.

"Go on Gracie!" She smiled, her eyes closing. "I'm fine! Win, win for your little brother and sisters, win for your family, for Harry, for me!" She smiled again, her eyes closing. Suddenly, I was furious, I sent sparks into the air, then ran forward, my anger driving me.

I ran and ran, until I met a sphinx. Yippee! Not. Harry was there too, the good news was, I was able to sneak past it thanks to him! "Pst! Harry!" I whispered, making sure the sphinx didn't see me. It was asking him a riddle before he could get through. I could pass, he was distracting it, but I'm not going to do that. I waited, and waited, unable to hear what they were saying. He finally got past, and we met in the middle. He took my hand. "Can we stay together now?" I smirked, crossing my arms. Don't ask why, I'm feeling sassy.

"Sure!" He laughed, pulling me forward. We ran, hands locked together. Whenever we ran into something, we would both cast a spell, sending it flying or stunning it. It was so much easier with help! "Gracie look!" Harry pointed to a golden thing, shining a few feet away, the only thing is, Cedric was closer.

He saw us, smiled and ran faster. I took off after him, I have to win. I need to win for Lilly and James! For Ginny and the rest of the Weasley's! For everyone I've named a thousand times. I have to win for my family! And that includes Mione and Harry! "Gracie!" Harry yelled, his voice sounding panicked. Both Cedric and I spun around, a giant spider on top of him.

"Harry!" I shrieked, watching the pincers come closer to his face. "Reducto! Petrificus Totalus! Stupefy! Work dang it! REDUCTO!" It finally left him, but his leg looked horrible. I ran over to him, not caring about this stupid tournament anymore. Cedric dropped to his knees beside me. "Just go! Go win so this can all be over with!" I snapped, trying to think of something to help Harry. "Episkey!" It didn't work.