Chapter 6

"Harry James Potter you give me back my wand right now!" I demanded, jumping up and down. Harry was holding my wand above his head, teasing me.

"Nope!" He laughed, stretching farther so it went higher. I groaned, jumping as high as I could, but it didn't work. I was still three inches too short.

"Potter! Give her back her wand we're getting ready to leave! You'll make us miss the train!" Nat sighed, rolling her eyes and lifting her trunk off the floor. Dad walked in with Maxie, watching me jump and laughing.

"Gee thanks guys! Harry! Please give me back my wand?" I stopped jumping, looking up under my lashes and giving him the Bambi eyes. His eyes softened, but he didn't give me my wand. "Please?" I whispered, stepping closer to him. His arm dropped and I snagged my wand, skipping off to the stairs, since my trunk was already down there. "Thanks!" I laughed, sending him a wink.

"Whipped!" Nat taunted, following me out of the room. Harry made a weird grunting noise, walking after Nat. I could hear Maxie and Dad laughing as I picked my trunk up. I squealed when I lost my balance, falling sideways. Harry rolled his eyes, and took his trunk from me.

"Thank you!" I smiled, kissing his cheek. He just nodded, smiling back. "Are you sure? I mean you've still got to carry your trunk!"

"I'll be fine love. Lets go!" I walked over to Maxie, taking one hand while Nat took the other. Dad did the same with Harry, helping him with the trunks a bit. I tried not to laugh when Nat poked me, pointing to Harry and Dad who were whispering, jerking the trunk back and forth. Both had a smile on their face, but they also looked dead set.

"Meet you two lovebirds there!" Maxie said, then flashed out before they could say anything. We landed in front of a surprised Ron, Mione, and Ginny, laughing loudly. Dad and Harry popped up a minute later, glaring at Maxie.

"Come on! Lets go find a compartment!" I giggled, grabbing Harry's trunk, which is smaller than mine, and hopping onto the train. "Be back in a minute guys!" Dad and Maxie nodded, smiling up at me. I noticed Maxie had placed a hand on her stomach, I can't wait till the twins get here! Ooh, I need to start calling Maxie Mum more often. Ooh, and I have an idea for the names of the twins!

"Over here!" Ginny called, motioning towards an empty compartment. We all filed in, putting the trunks on the shelf. Mione, Fred, Ron, and Ginny all took a seat, the rest of us walked back out to Mum and Dad, giving them a goodbye hug.

"Bye Daddy!" I whispered, hugging him tightly. He kissed my forehead, then I moved over to Mum. "Bye Mum! Write me soon!" I said, hugging her as well. She laughed a bit, nodding her head.

"Shouldn't I be telling you that? Be careful! You and Harry look out for each other! And look out for the others! Keep and eye on Nat and Fred! Rock that dress! And don't let Grandma be to hard on you! Now that your related she'll be stricter so it doesn't look like favoritism. Okay?" I nodded, smiling up at her. "Okay! Give me one more hug!" She pulled me in before I had a chance to respond, so I hugged her back, giggling. "By sweetheart! By Harry, bye Nat!" We all waved, hopping on the train at the last second. We ran to our compartment, waving out the window like the others.

"So!" Mione squealed, turning to the rest of us girls. "What do you think the dresses are for?"

"A stroll through the forbidden forest?" I guessed, trying to rile her up a bit. She rolled her eyes, swatting at my arm.

"Gracie! Seriously! What do you think it's for?" Ginny asked, eyes lit up.

"Probably some sort of dance. That's the only thing, because the boys had to get them too. So we know its not an all girls thing. Maybe we'll be taking a trip?" I suggested, shrugging my shoulders.