Chapter 6

I seriously LOVE all my readers! You guys are so sweet and supportive! I know I've said it like a million times, but thank you guys! I appreciate it all! And I got comments on the new cover!!! It seems like you guys like it! I want to change it as she gets older. I'll probably have one more for the seventh book. Probably. Not sure yet. But eh!!! Okay. Story time!

"Wake up!" Ginny shook me lazily, half asleep herself. "Up! Up!"

"I'm not a broom Ginny!" I groaned, hiding my head under my pillow. "Why are you waking me up? There's no way it's class time yet!"

"Because you keep screaming! That's why!" She hissed, picking my pillow up and hitting me with it. I rolled my eyes, holding it down on top of my head. "I'm going back to bed. No more screaming!"

"Yeah yeah I'll do my best!" I scoffed, rolling off the bed. I landed with a thump on the floor. I pulled my blanket down with me, hiding under my bed! They'll never find me under here! I'll pretend I was sick! All better! No class for me!

I need a better hiding place.

I'm not sleeping in the bathroom, I'm not going downstairs. Ooh! The invisibility cloak! Then I can stay here! "Accio invisibility cloak!" I whispered, watching it float to me. I covered up with it, feeling quite warm. It had Harry's smell on it. I smiled to myself, letting sleep take over.

**************Nat's POV****************

"Potter! Open this door!" I yelled, banging my fist on the door repeatedly. It swung open, revealing Harry himself. Give the man a prize! It only took him ten minutes to open the door! "Where is she?" I pushed past him, searching the room. I looked under the bed, under the covers, around each of the other guys bed. Then I spotted Neville. I smiled sweetly at him, stepping forward.

"Harry!" He yelped, backing against the wall.

"She's not here!" Harry sighed, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. "She stayed in your dorm last night!"

"No, she was in our dorm. Then Ginny woke her up when she started screaming, now she's not in our dorm. Meaning she's in yours!" I glared at him, crossing my arms back, then I remembered Neville. "Neville, you wouldn't lie to me, would you?" I smiled, batting my eyes. He shook his head frantically, his eyes wide. So scared. What a pity! But then again, is it? Easy prey! I took another step forward, pinning him against the wall. "Is Gracie in here?"

"No!"

"Liar!" I glared, grabbing his shirt collar.

"Ahem!" Harry cleared his throat behind me. I spun around, giving him the death glare, he was standing there waving the mauraders map around. My eyes widened, why didn't I think about that? Stupid twit has to be occasionally smart. Why can't he only be smart once in a million years like Ron? Wow. I'm mean. But funny! No? Oh. Okay. Well I don't care. I need to find my lazy cousin! Merlin! Can't she get up like a normal person just once? Oh wait. Harry. "I think you should check your dorm again. She's in there!" He pointed to a spot on the map, smirking at me. Neville sighed, collapsing on the bed.

"What? That's impossible!" I grabbed the map, stomping out of the room, ignoring their protests. I marched into our dorm where Ginny and Mione were still searching. "She's in here! Look!" I showed them the map, sitting on her bed. My dot covered hers all of a sudden. What the?

"She's under the bed!" Ginny flipped over the side, landing on her head. "Ouch!" I rolled my eyes, hanging off the side on my stomach. "Do you think?"

"The cloak!" Mione groaned, sprawling out on the bed. I grabbed at the air until I felt it in my hand. I pulled it off,and lo and behold! There she was! I'm going to kill her.