Chapter 2

I'm so sorry guys! I meant to update earlier but I got stung after swimming and I'm really allergic. So here it is!!!!

We had to get up at six o'clock. Six! And the portkey is literately right behind the house! Anywho, I got up, brushed my hair and messily threw it up in a ponytail. Maxie and Nat didn't like it. So they took it down. Then I was shoved into a bathroom and told to take a fresh shower, even though I just took one before I fell asleep.

When I got out, they attacked me with the brush, curling irons, and make up. I have to say, I looked pretty good by the time they were done. I put on some jean shorts, my high tops, and a really cute tank top. Voila, I was ready! I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth quickly.

"Lets go!" I squealed, running out of the bathroom and to the door. As I swung it open, I bout got my face knocked on. Good thing Harry has seeker reflexes. "Well hello to you too!"

"Hey, sorry! Sirius said its been two hours. Times up!"

"We're ready!" Maxie said, stepping forward. She and Nat brushed past me and out of the room. Harry grabbed my hand.

"Are you ready?" He smirked, his eyes lit up. I know how excited about this he is. I nodded, smiling as big as I could. He pulled me out the door and all the way into the kitchen downstairs. When we stopped, Harry started bouncing up and down, shifting from foot to foot.

"Calm down!" I said, laughing a little bit, but truth was, I felt like doing the same thing! Dad laughed, throwing the door open. "Come on!" I squealed, pulling Harry with me this time. I raced all the way to the park and began looking around. "Do you see it? It'll look old, like a piece of garbage!"

"Over there!" He pointed underneath the swing I was sitting on yesterday. Exchanging a quick glance, we both started running at the same time. We got to it in seconds and then stopped to just stare at it. When Dad clamped a hand down on my shoulders, I'll admit, I nearly jumped fifty feet in the air. Maybe a slight exaggeration but hey.

"Ready everyone?"

"Sirius look at these kids! I think they're ready!" Maxie rolled her eyes, picking up the little gas can and holding it. "Everyone grab on!" We all did as she says, the portkey started to glow and vibrate. I squeezed Harry's hand a little bit, kind of nervous.

All of a sudden, it felt like I was spinning around like in the air. "Let go!" Dad yelled, Maxie let go and she was gone. Next Nat let go. "Come on you two!" Harry and I looked at each other.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!" We chorused, letting go of the portkey. A minute later, I landed, on my face. "Well that hurts!" I groaned, sitting up on the ground. Maxie and Dad laughed, but Natalyn didn't, which means she fell too. Harry stood up first, pulling me up by or interlinked hands.

"Come on. We need to find our tent, look for the Weasley's. Okay?" We all nodded, walking forward. At the front, we saw people checking in, in horrible muggle clothes I might add. When we realized the man taking the money was muggle, we all turned to Harry, handing the money to him.

Rolling his eyes, he went up and asked the guy how much it was. Then counted out the bills easily and gave them to him. "Thanks!"

"Sure. No problem!" Harry said, walking back over to our little group and taking my hand again. On the way through, I saw quite a few people from school, mostly guys. I think I saw one Hufflepuff girl. We were looking around, looking for the Weasley's when I caught sight of long, fiery red hair.

I let go of Harry's hand to cup mine around my mouth. "Ginny!" I yelled, watching as her hair spun out and she turned around. I waved at her, grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him in that direction. "Over here guys!" They followed me over, smiling when they saw Ginny. I wrapped her in a hug as soon as she was in reach.