Chapter Four

I just want to thank all of you who comment! Your so sweet and VERY encouraging. Your one of the big reasons I keep writing! Thank you all so much!

Merlin it's great to be back at Hogwarts! I've missed this place so much! We got our schedules like the minute we sat down. "I've got the toad first!" Nat smiled, taking the seat beside of me.

"Me too!" I yawned, moving around sluggishly.

"Tired?" I nodded. "Again?" This time I yawned.

"You need to go to Madam Pomfrey!" Ginny sighed, checking her schedule. "Hey Mione?"

"Hm?" Mione looked up from the prophet, finally joining the conversation.

"If I requested to move up a year, would you help me keep up and stuff? I mean, I know all of this! I've watched you guys do it a million times! I even helped you practice it!" She begged, looking at each of us. I shrugged, giving her a small smile.

"I'll help you Gin! I'm good with anything but history of magic. Mione helps me with that." I shrugged, eating my toast. She squealed rather loudly, even attempted to hug me over the table.

"Thanks Gracie!" She beamed, pulling out a quill and parchment. I nodded, laughing a bit. I grabbed my bag and stood up. "Are you leaving already?"

"Yeah. I'll see you guys in a bit?" They all nodded. "Bye!" I kissed Harry's cheek and walked out the doors. There was a chorus of 'bye's as I walked. I was the first one to class. Umbridge was writing on the black board she had, it was something about O.W.L's, but I didn't really read it.

"Hello!" She turned around, smiling at me, and let me tell you, it was a creepy smile. I shuddered, but wave anyway. "I'm Professor Umbridge, and you're Ms. Black, correct?"

"Yes m'am." All traces of shyness I felt due to her creepy smile, vanished when I heard her tone. Oh this is not going to be good, I can tell already! She glared at me, but I returned it easily. I didn't start anything, but I'm not letting her finish it. I gave her a look, daring her to continue. By now, other students were entering the room, and I think all of them are aware of the tension between our teacher and I. The bell rang and she broke eye contact, pasting on that fake smile. She started talking, so I ignored her. I mean really? We're not aloud to use our wands? Pft, some teacher she is! After that thought, all hell broke loose.

"That's a lie!" I yelled, jumping up at the same time as Harry.

"He is to back! We saw him and we fought him! He killed Cedric!" Harry screamed, glaring at Umbridge. Anger bubbled up inside of me, I felt an overwhelming urge to scream and maybe even throw something. Her face turned purple and she glared at the two of us. I gave her that same challenging look as before, daring her to say something.

"Sit down!" She snapped, but that creepy smile was still in place. "We do not tell lies!"

"Then stop! See this thing on my head? Yeah, I didn't put it there! Neither did Harry. Voldemort did!" I screamed, the anger fueling.

"Enough! Detention!" She turned around to start the lesson. "Now-"

"That's not fair! Voldemort is back! It's the ministry who's lying! Tell me, Professor," Harry sneered the title, bringing a smirk to my lips. "Why are you lot so determined to keep this bottled up?"

"Detention Mr. Potter!" Her eye twitched repeatedly as she spoke. I rolled my eyes, sitting back down. I crossed my arms defiantly. "Now, take out your books and begin reading chapter one!"