Chapter 4

"I'm covered in cake!" Nat whined, sitting on her bed and pouting. I laughed, cause guess what! I'm so awesomely ninjafied I didn't get hit once! Hahahaha! I'm amazing. Just saying. "Oh be quiet! You cheated!"

"Using a fort is not cheating!" I miffed. How dare she! "Your just jelly cus you didn't think of it!" I stuck my tongue out, crossing my arms defiantly. She rolled her eyes, grabbing a fresh pair of pajamas. Dad and Maxie decided to wait till after we go to Hogwarts to go on their honeymoon so we decided to at least give them a night alone. We're flooing to the burrow in ten minutes.

"Hey guys! Oh sorry Nat!" Harry closed the door quickly, squeezing his eyes shut. Nat squealed, covering herself up quickly. I, on the other hand, fell to the floor howling in laughter. I was literately wiping tears of laughter from my eyes.

"Oh my god!" I panted, squeezing my sides. "That was brilliant!" I laughed, pointing at Nat.

"Oh so you like the fact that your boyfriend saw your cousin naked?" I shut up. Then I proceeded to glaring at her. "Exactly!" She snarled, getting dressed quickly. Ooohhh Fred is going to be maaaaaddddd. "Potter!" She yelled, "Get in here!" Harry walked in, face pale and eyes squeezed shut. I tried not to laugh because as much as I don't like it, it was down right hilarious!

"Yes?" He muttered, opening one eye sheepishly. Oh this jut keeps getting better and better!

"See that woman on the wall up there?" She pointed to a picture of Lilly and James. Lilly was swatting at James who was laughing hysterically, much like I did a minute ago. He nodded his head, looking at his feet. "I'm pretty sure she taught you how to knock!" She hissed, putting her hands on her hip. Backing away slowly, I grabbed a pair of pajamas quickly, not wanting to miss this.

Harry's head shot up and he glared at her, but his face was still red. "I did knock! And you guys didn't answer!" Nat rolled her eyes, throwing her hands in the air and mumbling something about, 'stupid ugly git! I give up!' Laughing, I walked towards the door.

"Well. I'm going to change. Now you know. Don't open the door on me! Or you will be in trouble!" I teased, winking at Harry as I slipped out the door. I'm pretty sure my lovely cousin sent me a not so lovely hand gesture. Laughing to myself, I skipped down the hall and into the bathroom.

I pulled Harry's t-shirt over my head quickly. Yes. Harry's t-shirt. It's quite comfortable! I wear it all the time. Of course I'm not allowed to sleep in just a t-shirt because Dad doesn't like that, so I always wear a pair of shorts with it. But since Harry's so much taller than me, the shirt hangs down over my shorts. It's kind of like a minidress on me. I pulled my still wavy hair up into a ponytail and wiped off the majority of my make up, leaving nothing but the eyeliner. Cus it's kind of hard to get that off. For me. Nat just swiped it off. Anyways.

I went ahead and brushed my teeth so I wouldn't have to at the Weasley's, but kept the toothbrush with me to take over there, that way I can brush my teeth in the morning when I wake up. Molly is going to take us all to Diagon Alley tomorrow to get our school things, so that will be fun. And Maxie and Dad can have a pre, one day, honeymoon. I feel bad that they can't go right away, but hey. Better late than never I guess. When I threw the door open, Harry was waiting, leaning against the wall.

He looked at his t-shirt and smiled. I wonder if he knew I have it? "I was wondering where that went," he smirked, pushing off the wall. Apparently he didn't. Blushing, I looked down, not sure what to say. "I like it on you!" He whispered, and when I looked up, he was already smiling down at me.

"Oi! Potter! Black! I don't get to be all lovey dovey with Fred until we get to the Weasley's, so you can't be all lovey dovey till we get there either! Arm off Potter!" Nat pointed at Harry's arm, then grabbed my hand, pulling me backwards towards her. I laughed, shrugging my shoulders at Harry, who was pouting by himself.