Chapter 2

By the time we finally got home, I was insanely tired. Like I just want to go to sleep right now. Everyone started to run towards the door as we landed, and Harry had to help keep me steady. "Tired?" I nodded. "Come on love," he whispered, pulling me into his arms. I smiled, curling my fist around his shirt again. It's become a habit if you haven't noticed.

"Hey! What happened? Are you two okay?" Dad asked, his voice extremely close.

"Yeah, we're fine. We decided to stop by the park where I used to hang out before we left. Dudley and his gang was there, dementors attacked, so we got rid of them and took Dudley home." Harry whispered, I felt the air get cooler so I knew we were inside. "Don't worry she's fine. Just tired."

There were multiple sighs and mumbles. We didn't go upstairs though, I think we went into the kitchen. I'd peek, but I really don't care, either way I can still hear. They had a talk about the order and the prophet, the things they've been saying about Harry and Dumbledore are horrible! There were only a few on me, but they weren't nearly as bad. I wish they were though, I'd feel less guilty. I didn't even get a chance to say anything. Harry an I were both there, there's no way we'd both be under the same delusion.

"I want to join the order!" Harry stated, his voice completely calm.

"As do I!" Mione said.

"Count me in!" Ron sounded really happy about it.

"Us too! And we're of age, so you can't tell us no!" The twins chorused, you could hear the taunt in their voice. It made me want to laugh.

"So do I and Gracie and I have already talked about it and so does she!" Nat said.

"Now I can see Harry, Ron, the twins, the boys joining the order, that's different, but-" I finally sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"First of all, that's not different, it's sexist! And second of all, you guys are loud!" I sighed, curling up on Harry's lap. He smiled at me, kissing my forehead.

"Personally, I don't want you joining the order either. It's dangerous!" He whispered, I glared at him. "Gracie just because you aren't in the order doesn't mean your not just important in all of this as the rest of us!"

"It has nothing to do with that! It has to do with the things that he's done! The things he'll still do and putting a stop to all of that!" I crossed my arms defiantly. "I can tell you exactly what I'm getting myself into by joining the order. I know what it is, there was one years ago and I read all about it. I studied this Harry, not only is this personal, against the rat and Voldemort himself, oh stop flinching you guys! Half of you that did are part of the order! Dumbledore says fear of the name only increases of the thing itself!" I sighed before continuing. "Not only is it personal, but I want to be an auror, someone to keep others safe, I want to help others, and what better way to do that than to be part of the team designed to get rid of the darkest wizard of all time?"

Nobody said anything, it was completely silent. I could be a lawyer! I left them speechless. Dad looked pretty proud, he had a smile on his face and he nodded at me. Then Molly spoke. "No. None of you are joining the order! Not even Fred and George!" She snapped, glaring at all of us. "Now, who's hungry?" The order was here again, meaning Snape was here, Moody, Kingsley and the rest. No one said anything, just nodded.

Gradually, a conversation started up again. "Potter! A word?" Harry nodded, so I stood up, letting him get up as well. I was almost asleep in the chair when he came back. He had a picture in his hand, but I didn't get a good look at it. He picked me up and sat down, placing me gently on his lap.