Book 2: Chapter 1

"Oi! What do you think your doing?"I hissed, looking at George. He had just hoisted me out of bed in the middle of the night and was carrying me downstairs. Hermione is coming this weekend, but no one has heard from Harry. And I'm worried. So yes, I've been a little cranky lately.

"We're going to get Harry! Not be quiet!" He whispered, still carrying me. I shut my mouth as the anticipation grew. I don't even have to know the plan. Tomorrow is Harry's birthday and I will see him! I've sent at least two hundred letters and he hasn't responded to a dang one!

Once we were outside, I started on my questions. "What's the plan?"

"Dads car. We're going to fly it. We'll be back before Mum even knows, and if that fails, your our excuse. Use your eyes to your advantage!"

"My eyes? Why do they have to do with anything?"

"You my dear, have very pretty eyes. Therefore you will use them to get us out of trouble. Got it?" I nodded silently as he sat my in the back seat of the car by Ron. I was right, he opened up once we were home. Ginny hasn't shut up about Hogwarts either. And to be honest, I'm just as excited.

"Hi big brother!" I chirped, sitting beside him and making myself comfortable. It's kind of chilly in here! Ron groaned beside me.

"Why'd we have to bring her? Now Harry won't pay any attention to us!" He hissed, the twins started the car and took off. I looked at Ron in shock, and Fred turned clear around in his seat to look at us.

"And why is that?"

"Because he fan- because she's a girl and he's a guy! The girls always get all the attention!"

"What are you talking about Ronald? Harry pays just as much attention to you and Mione as he does to me. He sits by you on the train, doesn't he? He sits with you in most of our classes! You won't sit with me at all! Unless Harry and Hermione are around, you avoid me like I'm the plague! And you always stand near Harry or Hermione when we are together!" I snapped, even I could tell my eyes looked dangerous. I looked in a mirror when I was angry once, it was scary.

Ron dropped his head to look at his feet. "Sorry Gracie!"

"Whatever. I shouldn't have come. You should have left me George!" I scooted away from him and looked out the window.

"Now look what you've done!"

"You twit! She's supposed to get us out of trouble when we get home! We'll be lucky if she doesn't tell Mum we kidnapped her, because we did!"

"I didn't mean to make her mad!"

"Well you did! Apologize!"

"I did!" I rolled my eyes at the banter surrounding me. I closed my eyes and tried to block it out. The next thing I know I was falling asleep again.

*******************************************

"Gracie! Move over! We have to pull Harry in!" I sat up straight an looked around. The twins were coming back with Harry's trunk, they threw it in the rear and climbed back in, turning the car around.

"Let Hedwig go Harry! She can fly beside the car!" He nodded and let her out. Then Ron and I stuck our hands out and pulled Harry in, well we tried. His uncle came running and grabbed his ankle. "Bloody hell! Let go!" I snapped, looking right at the git.

"Petunia! He's escaping!" He yelled, avoiding my glare and calling over his shoulder. Fred an George took the opportunity to pull forward, Ron and I tightened our grip on Harry and Vernon Dursley fell through the window, and into a bush below. Harry burst into laughter, that's when I got a good look at him. He was skinnier than before. And taller. I didn't grow but maybe an inch. I'm still short! I checked the clock, midnight.