Chapter 14

July 9, 2013

"Ready for lunch?" Ginny walked in, dressed in her robes with a smile on her face. I smiled back, laying down the book I had been given to read in the mornings before I got my homework. Mione had already turned in everything from yesterday.

"Yes! I've been dying!" I swung my legs over the side of the bed, leaning on Ginny for support. I remember what Lilly had said. Show them in the quidditch match. And if that means not complaining and getting their help when I need it, I'm all for it. She laughed as she wrapped an arm around my waist while I wrapped mine around her neck.

"So, are you bored to death yet?"

"Of course! What about you? What have you been doing?"

"Well uhm, I'm not sure. I write in my diary a lot. Everything else is just a blur! Oh and um, the team has practice in the morning. Oliver won't let anyone take your place. He keeps going on and on about how he knows his players, he thinks your going to magically show up at the match and show everybody how tough you are or something. Are you?" She asked, looking up at me with wide eyes. I gave her a small smile.

"I plan on being at that practice. After I went to Dumbledore's office, I begged Madam Pomfrey for a while. She gave in! But she has to be there and I have to take medicine before. It'll slow me down, but if it helps me play, I'm fine!" I shrugged, beaming down at her. She returned my cheek splitting smile and shoved open the door of the Great Hall. She led me over to the gang and helped me sit down.

"Guess who talked Madam Pomfrey into letting her play at tomorrow's practice!" She smirked, taking a seat beside Mione. Natalyn turned to me with a huge grin on her face, Ron and Hermione looked plain out, flabbergasted(I love that word!), and Harry had a smug smile on his face.

"I told Fred and George you wouldn't miss it. That'll be ten galleons!" He cheered, fist pumping the air. The twins came up at the same time, giving me a smile.

"Hey sis. How are ya?" They chorused.

"Better than you!" I giggled, when the confusion flashed across their face, I giggled again. "You owe Harry ten galleons!"

Their jaw dropped as they stared at me. "She cleared you?!" They chorused. It was continued by Fred, who looked panicky. "She wouldn't let me play for a week when I fell off my broom! How on earth did you talk her into letting you play?!"

"I bargained. She has to come watch, and I have to take that nasty medicine before hand. I think I'm going to be cleared before she expected me to. I'm still sore, but I feel fine. Five of the bites don't even hurt. I don't even know where it bit me other than my arm and ribs. I'll be fine!" I shot them a grin before tucking into the plate Harry had set before me. It had all my favorites on it. I gave him a grateful smile, which he returned. I was then tapped on the shoulder by Natalyn.

"Seamus is watching you two!" I glanced over my shoulder and sure enough, he was walking up the isle, staring at Harry and I. I turned back to Harry with a smile, hoping to look like a proper girlfriend. He smirked at me, then took my hand under the table. I blushed and continued eating with my free hand.

Seamus passed, but Harry didn't let go, causing my blush to spread. "Blimey, he doesn't give up does he?" Ron spat out the words like there were something nasty. I shook my head, reaching for a piece of treacle tart. I broke it off and gave half to Harry, knowing that it's his favorite. Ron eyed the two of us, but quickly gave up.

"So, what did I miss this morning?"

"Blindly I almost forgot! So that Colin kid wanted Harry to sign a picture of himself-"