Chapter 12

"Okay. Chop chop. Your in MY world now boys!" I crossed my arms, smirking at Crabbe and Goyle. Zambini and Draco let go of the girls, smirking wildly. They even laughed. "Let go! NOW!" Stupid gits hesitated.

"Better let goooo!" Draco sang, rocking back and forth on his heels. They seemed scared. "Three!"

"Two!" Blaze smirked, joining in. He ain't half bad. Thank you DA!

"One!" Ginny and Ron chirped, poor Neville couldn't breathe and therefore couldn't join in the fun. They did not let go.

"Tut tut! I'm disappointed!" I sighed, taking Draco's wand. I walked to Umbridge's desk. "Watch out!" I smiled innocently, then shouted a loud spell. "Bumbardum!" The desk exploded and all of our wands were released. I snagged mine, aiming directly for Goyle, who finally looked scared. "Last warning! And may I remind you, we're in Gracie world, where I rule everything!" No response. "Okay. You asked for it! Reducto!" I sent him flying backwards, he hit the wall and fell unconscious.

"Ouch!" Blaze snickered, watching him. Mione and Ginny laughed while Malfoy smirked, kicking him. I giggled, then turned to Crabbe. "Going to chicken out again?" Blaze teased, making Crabbe shake his head. I shook my own head, getting ready for my next spell.

"Hm. Anyone remember the one Dad and James used on Snape?" I asked, looking around. Mione raised her hand shyly.

"I do. But Gracie, I don't want to see that! And it's mean!"

"Don't care! Close your eyes! What is it?" She walked over, whispering it in my ear. "Thank you!" I looked at him with my best evil grin. "Those of you with virgin eyes may want to look away!" I snickered, watching Neville's face pale. Ron started cackling, along with Blaze and Draco, however he did cover Ginny's eyes. "Levicorpus!" My eyes flew shut as I said the incantation, followed by the laughter of the guys. I held out the wands and when they were all gone, I dropped Crabbe. "Lets go!"

We took of running, leaving the school. We ran across the grounds and towards the woods. Grawp's head stood above the trees. "What the bloody hell?" Draco asked, looking quite scared.

"It's a giant! Duh! Now, go back to the castle and you two pretend we knocked you out too!" I commanded, heading towards the trees with Mione and Harry's wands. Next thing you know, Grawp starts screaming.

"Make Gracie sad! Lying bad!" Then he disappeared, returning with Umbridge in his hands. I giggled, until the arrows came flying. What in the world? A few minutes later, Mione and Harry came running. I handed them their wands.

"Centaurs. Took. Umbridge!" Mione gasped, eyes wide. I laughed, then remembered why we are in this mess in the first place.

"Dad! How are we going to get there?"

"We fly of course!" I jumped, seeing Luna for the first time. I shook my head. They aren't going. It's bad enough I know Harry will be going, let alone the rest of them. He's my dad. I need to save him.

"You mean Gracie and I fly of course." Harry corrected, sounding firm. A round of protests sounded. "Look guys, we really appreciate it, but to put you all in danger, we can't do it."

"He's right. Every year, it's something with us. Someone is always in danger. And it's not happening. He's already got my dad, he's not getting ahold of you all too!" I sighed, looking back at the gang. No change. They all looked hard core determined.

"Did everything you say in the DA mean nothing to you?" Neville asked, his voice barely a whisper. I instantly felt bad. But still, my answer was a no.