Going Home

It was the last night at camp and Niall wasn't sure how he felt about going home. He missed his daddies and his brothers but at the same time he felt like he finally fit in somewhere. Plus he didn't want to leave Daniel, they were inseparable.

Joey had called lights out twenty minutes ago and everyone was already asleep except for Niall and Daniel who were laying together in Daniel's bunk as usual.

"I don't want to go home tomorrow. I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too Danny, I'll definitely make sure I come back next summer."

"But that's a whole year away."

"I know, hey I just realized you never told me where you live, maybe my dads will take me to go visit you if it's not too far."

"I doubt it, I live far from here."

"So do I, where do you live?"

"All the way in Doncaster, we're moving soon though to West London so we can be closer to the children's' hospital."

"That's where I live! We can hang out all the time. When are you moving?"

"Next week, I start radiation then so my daddy wants to move as soon as possible."

"what's radiation?"

"I'm not really sure but I know it's supposed to help me get better and it's stronger than the treatment I'm doing now."

"Oh okay, what school are you going to go to?"

"M' not, my daddy says the radiation will make me too tired so he's going to get a tutor to come to our house." Niall just nodded. They continued to talk about random things until they fell asleep two hours later.

The next day they woke up and ate breakfast then began packing up their stuff seeing as they would be leaving in an hour. After they were done Daniel took his bags to his dad's office then went wait with Niall in the pickup area. An hour later Louis and Liam pulled up and got out of the car, running over to Niall and picking him up while smothering him in kisses.

"We've missed you so much bug." Louis cooed as he placed another kiss to Niall's forehead.

"I missed you too. Where's Hazza?"

"He's at Zayn and Marcel's. We're going to pick him up on the way home." Niall nodded and motioned to be put down. He walked over to Daniel who was standing there shyly.

"This is Daniel, he's my new best friend. His daddy runs the camp. And guess what?! Right now he lives where Nana Jay lives but he's moving to London next week because it's closer to the childrens' hospital where he'll get his radiation. But now I don't have to wait until next summer to see him again." Louis and Liam said hello to Daniel and told him he could come over any time. They felt bad for him, he probably didn't know it but radiation was like a last resort type thing.

Joey walked over to them.

"Hello Mr. and Mr. Paylinson. Niall was great this week, there was just that one incident but that was it."

"Mr. Joey can Daniel come to my house now that you guys are moving?"

"Sure, if he feels okay and it's okay with your dads."

"Of course it's okay with us." Liam said and Louis nodded in agreement. They exchanged numbers with Joey then left with Niall after he said bye to Daniel.

Yayyy so Daniel is going to be a major character now.

QOTC: Do you think the radiation treatment will work for Daniel or will I be evil and kill him?