The Franta Family

"Come in, dinner is almost ready." Louis greeted as Connor and his family stood at the doorstep. Connor immediately ran inside once he saw Niall.

"Thank you so much for having us over, we brought dessert." Mrs. Franta said. (does anyone know Connor's parents' names cause I have no clue)

"Dinner's ready!" Liam called from the kitchen. They all went to sit down and Liam greeted them as he placed the food on the table.

"I'm going to go get Harry and see if he wants to eat, he's not feeling too well today so he's been sleeping." Louis announced as he excused himself to go upstairs. He slowly opened the door and saw Harry was still asleep so he went over and gently shook him.

"Hazza...Hazzabear. Baby wake up." Harry woke up and confusedly looked around. He whined, he wasn't happy about being woken up. Louis just cooed and lifted him out of his crib.                              "You want to try to eat something love? You haven't eaten all day." Harry thought for a moment then nodded before placing his head in the crook of Louis' neck. Louis carried him downstairs and sat down at the table with Harry on his lap.                                                                                                                                  "This is our other son Harry. Say hi Hazza." Harry looked scared at the unfamiliar faces but Liam reassured him it was okay so Harry shyly waved before allowing Louis to place some food in his mouth.

"Hi Harry." Mr. Franta cooed.

"He's adorable. How old is he?" Mrs Franta asked.

"He's um..16 chronologically but mentally he's like a toddler." Louis answered. They both looked taken aback but they quickly smiled again.

"Well he's adorable." Mr. Franta said. Louis and Liam smiled at them and continued with conversation. They discussed how happy they were that the boys who bullied Connor and Niall were expelled and then they just discussed normal parent type things.

"Papa, Dada?" Niall asked. They both looked at him.

"Can Connor sleep over?" They both nodded.

"It's up to his parents bug."

"Please mummy please daddy." Connor begged. They just laughed and nodded making both boys squeal in excitement. Eventually they finished dinner and Connor's parents thanked them and left, saying that they'd pick up Connor tomorrow afternoon.

"Dada can we go play footie?!"

"Sure bug but not too long, it's already getting dark." They ran outside and started playing. After about half an hour it was getting dark so Louis decided to call them back in.

"Boys come i- oh my god." Louis gaped at the two boys who stood in front of him covered from head to toe in mud. "okay um, bath time. Liam!" He called out.

"Yes love?" He called as he came around the corner.

"Carry them to the loo please, I'm going to go get the bath ready." Liam nodded and picked one up in each arm. He placed them on the floor next to the tub and undressed them both then kissed the side of Louis' head before exiting. Louis quickly plopped both of them in the bath and dumped all of Niall's bath toys in. "Here, play for a few minutes. I'm going to go check on Harry." They nodded as Louis left. They looked at each other and blushed.

"You're naked" Niall giggled.

"So are you." Connor giggled back.

"Boyfriends are supposed to see each other naked right? Zaynie and Uncle Marcel did." Connor just nodded.

"What else do they do?"

"I'm not sure. I hear my dada and papa sometimes, my papa screams his name and sometimes calls him daddy but I don't get it because he's not his daddy and once I saw dada on top of papa but I don't know what they were doing."

"Oh, well can we try?" Niall thought about it and nodded so Connor came and sat on Niall's lap. "Now what?"

"I don't know, when they saw me they screamed at me to get out so I think that's it." Connor just nodded and got off Niall's lap.

"Well that's boring, why would they do that? I'd rather play cars."

"Me too." Niall agreed as he picked up the plastic cars that were floating in the water. Eventually Louis came back and washed them before getting them out and helping them get dressed.

"You guys are going to sleep in the playroom because Harry isn't feeling good." They nodded and laid down on the blankets that Louis had set out for them.

"Goodnight boys."

"Night" they replied as Louis turned off the light and shut the door.

It was around 2AM when a small cry was heard through the baby monitor. Louis groaned and turned over to see if Liam would get up but he was still sound asleep so Louis rolled his eyes and got up. He put on his briefs and a robe then went into the boys' room where it was just Harry for the night. He picked up Harry who just whimpered and clung to him. "Hazza what's wrong?" Harry just let out another cry. Louis rubbed his back then laid him on the changing table and changed his nappy. He decided to leave him wearing just a nappy since he was extremely sweaty. "Do you want to come lay down with me and dada?" Harry nodded so Louis carried him back to their room. Liam woke up slightly as he felt the bed dip.

"Hmm what's going on?" He mumbled.

"Hazza's running a fever and he doesn't feel well so he's going to sleep with us." Liam sat up and pulled Harry onto his lap.

"Aww baby, you don't feel good?" Harry shook his head.

"Icky." Liam reached into the drawer and pulled out a dummy for him and put it in his mouth before tucking Harry in between him and Louis. Within minutes they were all asleep again.

Harry woke up a little while later and sat up. His stomach was churning violently and he felt horrible. He was too weak to even cry out for his dads who were asleep on both sides of him. He sucked on his dummy harder, looking for some form of comfort when out of nowhere his stomach clenched and there was a slight ringing in his ears as his mouth filled with spit. He quickly put his hand over his dummy, trying to cover his mouth and was about to jump up and run to the toilet when his stomach failed him. He threw up all over himself, including his hands, and the comforter. He coughed and whined quietly which woke Louis up.

"Hazza? Are you alr-" The smell hit him and he quickly turned on the light. "Oh Hazza. It's okay baby." Louis carefully reached over and shook Liam. "Li...Liam wake up."

"What?" Liam mumbled groggily.

"Harry threw up." Liam woke up fully and sat up, looking at Harry who was sitting in a mess of his own sick, crying and overall looking miserable.

"It's okay Harry." Liam said. He was about to grab Harry and lift him off the bed when Harry gagged and threw up again. Liam and Louis rubbed his back as he continued to be sick all over the bed. When he was finally done he let out a loud cry. Liam grabbed a towel out of the drawer and pulled Harry into his lap, wiping his hands and mouth and body quickly to get the mess off. Louis went into the loo to start a bath so Liam took Harry's nappy off and handed him to Louis before going back into the room and taking the comforter off the bed and throwing it in the laundry before placing a new one on and opening up the windows. After about 10 minutes Louis brought Harry back to bed and handed him a new dummy since he just decided to throw the other one away. This time he laid Harry on the edge of the bed with a bin by his side just in case. Liam wrapped and arm around Louis as Louis did the same to Harry, gently rubbing his stomach and eventually they were all able to fall asleep again.

Aww poor Hazza and thank you to mermaidlover2000 and LirryandNiam for the prompts ideas.

QOTC: If you could only meet one of the boys (Zayn included) and get to ask them only one question, who would it be and what would you ask them?