You Promised...

"Hey bug time to get up for school." Louis said as he opened the door to Niall's room. Right away he was hit with the foul stench of vomit. He looked at Niall's bed and his blankets were covered in vomit and so was he. Louis felt bad for his baby, how long had it been like this? Why didn't he go wake them up?

"Liam!" he shouted. Liam came rushing to the doorway.

"What's up Lou?"

"Can you go run a warm bath for Niall? Poor thing threw up everywhere sometime during the night I'm guessing and he didn't come wake us up so he's been laying in it. I'm going to strip the sheets and wash them and I'll undress Niall then bring him to you. I'll also call the school and tell them he's not coming." Liam nodded and went to check to see if Harry was still sleeping before starting a warm bubble bath for Niall.

"Ni, bug wake up." Niall opened his eyes and they filled with tears. He launched himself at Louis and Louis held him, not caring that he was getting vomit on his shirt.

"Bug, when did you throw up."

"Early in the morning, I woke up and it was still dark and I tried to go to the toilet papa but I didn't make it." He sobbed.

"It's okay baby, why didn't you come get me or dada?"

"Too weak" Louis felt bad for Niall.

"Aw bug, okay well let's get these clothes off you cause dada is waiting for you with a nice warm bath. I'm going to put new blankets on your bed then when you get out you can go back to sleep." Niall nodded, his eyes half way closed again as Louis took off Niall's dirty clothes and threw them on the bed. He left Niall's Finding Nemo briefs on for right now. Liam cooed when he saw Niall half asleep in Louis' arms. He took Niall from him and took his briefs off before placing him in the tub but Niall started to fall over, he was too weak to sit up on his own so Liam took him out and carefully laid him on the floor while he undressed himself down to his boxers and got in the tub with Niall laying against his chest. He began washing Niall's hair and body then decided to just let Niall relax there for a minute. After a couple minutes Niall sat up.

"Dada, sick!" he rushed out. Liam quickly lifted Niall out of the tub and held him over the toilet as he got sick. Louis walked back in and sighed, rubbing Niall's back, he hasn't been this sick in awhile. Just then Harry's scream was heard through the baby monitor.

"STOP! SHUT UP STOP IT! GET OFF ME!" Louis quickly rushed out seconds later.

"LIAM!!!" Liam made sure Niall was finished before flushing the toilet and taking Niall back to his bed. He was in such a rush, he didn't even leave a bin by Niall's bed. Liam rushed into Harry's room where they saw he had jumped out of his crib and was running himself into walls and punching and scratching at himself. Shit, he hadn't taken his medicine last night because he fell asleep. Louis was trying to catch Harry and contain him which shouldn't be hard considering he was only 4'11" and 70Lbs. but when he got like this it was if he had some type of super strength. Louis had caught him but Harry had broken out of his hold. Liam and Louis both ran and grabbed Harry, trying to pin him down. He lashed out at them and began clawing and kicking them before he screamed again and began clawing at his eyes.

"Louis I'm too big for this so I need you to sit on his arms."

"Liam no, he's so tiny, they'll break."

"I doubt it, he'll hurt himself even worse if you don't" Louis just nodded and grabbed Harry's arms and sat on them making Harry start sobbing in pain.

"Li I'm hurting him!"

"It's what's best right now Lou." Liam said as he held Harry's legs still and placed one hand over Harry's eyes. Eventually Harry calmed down and Louis got off him as Liam released Harry. Louis looked over at the clock and noticed they had been here for an hour and a half.