Uncle Ed

I'm in the process of getting a tattoo while  writing this so sorry if it sucks, I'm slightly distracted by the pain of the needle rapidly stabbing at my arm.

"GINGER-Ed MAN!" Niall screamed as he ran into Ed's arms. Niall's always called him that, it was a play on the words "Gingerbread man." Ed had spent the night so he was there when Niall got home that morning from the sleepover.

"Hey Ni, you've grown so much I haven't seen you in forever." Ed said as he cuddled the boy while Liam and Louis looked on fondly.

"So what are your plans for the day Li?"

"Just some studio stuff."

"What about you Lou?"

"I really need to clean the house and do the laundry and stuff so I'll probably take the boys over to Zayn and Marcel's."

"Why would you do that when you have a perfectly good babysitter right here?"

"Are you sure Ed, they're a lot to handle..."

"Of course I'm sure, I'll take them out for a little fun day. I haven't seen them in awhile and I miss them, they are my godsons you know." It was true, Ed was the Godson of all three boys. For Zayn it was originally Louis but of course that changed once Liam and Louis got together.

"Alright but if anything happens please don't hesitate to call me." Louis told him, knowing how Harry had been recently. Niall squirmed in Ed's arms out of excitement.

"CAN WE GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK?!" Ed cringed at the loud screaming in his ear.

"Inside voices love but of course we can." Niall was even more excited.

"Alright well let me just go get their things and then you can go." Louis said. He came back five minutes later with a nappy bag full of stuff. "Niall you know you need to check your blood sugar every few hours or if you feel too low or high. You also need to eat at your designated times, dont push it back just because you want to go in a ride, the ride will still be there when you're done. And Ed, Harry won't tell you he needs a nappy change so you have to check. If he starts to have an episode just cover his eyes and speak calmly to him. If he just gets fussy then just give him a dummy, we were trying to get him off them but I don't think it's going to happen any time soon." Ed nodded as he took in all the information. Liam and Louis kissed the boys goodbye then watched Ed leave with them.

When they got to the amusement park Ed took the boys out of the car and placed Harry in his pram and held Niall's hand as they walked inside.

"Niall come back here! You can't run off love." He shouted at the excited seven year old who began running towards a rollercoaster. Niall pouted but obeyed.

"Uncle Ed I want to go on that!" He said as he pointed to the rollercoaster. It was a small one and it was dragon and mystical creature themed. Ed smiled and nodded before taking Harry out of his pram. They got in line and waited the small wait time. Once they got to the front, the ride operator stopped them.

"How old is he?" He asked, referring to Harry.

"10" The guy looked taken aback.

"Oh...um, well can I check his height to see if he meets it?" Ed nodded and put Harry down against the measuring board. "He just barely meets it. Enjoy your ride." Ed thanked the man and helped Niall onto the ride then got in himself with Harry, placing him on the other side. He then put  the safety belt on and pulled the lap bar down. The ride started and both boys squealed in excitement the whole time while Ed smiled at them. They went on every ride they met the height requirements for only taking a few breaks to eat and for Ed to change Harry's nappy.  By the end of the day the boys were exhausted and fell asleep on the way home. Liam and Louis thanked Ed and smiled at their boys as they took them up to bed. Niall woke up as Liam carried him up the stairs.

"Dada it was so fun and I told Ed bout my boyfriend Connor and then we had candy floss and..." He paused to yawn causing Liam to chuckle a bit.

"Go to sleep bug, you can tell me in the morning. I love you."

"I love you too dada." Niall said before letting his eyes close again.

Aww so a cute chapter with Uncle Ed and the boys. Sorry it's short but I have to go to work now. Ugh my arm is super sore from the tattoo but I love how it looks.

QOTC: What's the most embarrassing that's ever happened to you?