Explanations

"Niall you're going to Zayn and Marcel's today okay?"

"But papa I want to go with you. You're taking Harry."

"Yes but we're going to talk about your behaviour last week and you can't be there because I know you'll try and object." Niall huffed and went to grab his shoes. Liam and Louis had to go to a meeting with Mrs. Deyes about Niall's behaviour last week.

"You get to see Josh anyway plus you'd be bored sitting there." Liam added. Soon they left the house and made their way to Zayn and Marcel's.

"Hey bug."

"Zee!" Niall jumped in his arms.

"Why aren't you ever that excited to see me?" Louis asked, faking an offended look.

"Because Zee is fun." This time Louis gave an actual offended look.

"I think you're fun papa." Harry giggled as he clung to Louis' neck.

"Thank you baby." He said, tickling Harry's sides.

"Okay bug be good because Zayn and Marcel do have permission to spank you." Niall nodded and hugged Louis. Louis leaned over to Zayn.

"Make sure you check his blood sugar every half hour no matter what he says. We've been having issues with it lately and we just need to make sure he's alright." He whispered as Zayn nodded.

"Go find Josh bug, I think he's with Marcel in the backyard." Zayn said. Niall nodded and ran off.

"Alright bye papa, tell dad I said hi since he was too lazy to get out of the car." He kissed Louis' cheek and then kissed Harry's nose which caused him to giggle and bury himself in Louis' chest.

"We'll be back in about four hours because Harry has a session with Caspar right after." Zayn nodded and walked Louis to the door.

"Hello Mrs. Deyes. I'm Liam and this is my husband Louis." Mrs. Deyes shook their hands and sat down, motioning them to do the same.

"Nice to meet you both in person. Please, call me Zoe." She looked at Harry who was shyly hiding against Louis. "And who's this cutie?"

"Tell her your name baby." Louis encouraged.

"Harry" he said quietly into Louis' chest.

"Nice to meet you Harry." She smiled at him before focusing back on Liam and Louis."Anyways, why did you want to speak with me Mr. and Mr. Paylinson?"

"We wanted to sincerely apologize for Niall's behaviour last week. We aren't making excuses for him by no means, his behaviour was absolutely unacceptable and we made sure knew that, but we did want to give you an explanation. As you are most likely aware of, Niall has diabetes. Last week was a horrible week for him. He couldn't get his levels under control and he actually had a seizure which is why he missed the rest of the week. Another effect of the fluctuating blood sugar levels is insane mood swings which is cause for his bad mood last week but his actions were all under his control and he got a lecture that no matter how frustrated he is, he's not allowed to act that way so again we're very sorry. However if he starts to get moody again that means he needs to check his blood sugar." Liam explained. Zoe nodded and smiled.

"Of course and It's quite alright, I figured something was happening because Niall is typically a very sweet and polite child in class. He talks out of turn sometimes and will occasionally accidentally offend someone on accident but he doesn't mean it. I'm sorry to hear about the seizure and I hope he feels better soon so he can come back to school."

"He'll be back on Monday. Thank you so much for understanding." Louis said and stood up shaking her hand as Liam did the same seconds later.

"Of course, I appreciate you coming to talk to me. I really do love Niall, he's one of my favourite students honestly." She turned to Harry again and slowly took his hand. "Can I have a high five Harry?" She said calmly and to the surprise of Liam and Louis, Harry held his arms out and hugged her. Once they were in the car Louis turned to Harry.

"Did you like Mrs. Zoe baby?" Harry shyly nodded.

"Nice and she's pretty like a Disney princess." Liam and Louis cooed at him.

"Aww does my baby have a big boy crush?" Louis teased.

"No papa yucky." Harry blushed and giggled. Liam and Louis laughed and continued the drive to Harry's therapy appointment.

"So bug, you want to tell me what happened at school last week? I heard you were misbehaving and you know that's not okay." Zayn said as he and Niall laid in Zayn and Marcel's bed. Marcel and Josh went grocery shopping and Niall decided he wanted to stay with Zayn. He missed having one on one time with his big brother.

"When my sugar levels aren't stable I get moody." Niall shrugged.

"Bug that may have worked on dada and papa since they were so busy worrying but I know it wasn't just that, there had to be something else too." Zayn said cautiously. His look changed to one of concern as Niall began to tear up. He pulled Niall on his lap and cuddled the small boy as he broke into sobs.

"Bug what's wrong, talk to Zee baby."

"I was getting bullied by a girl Zee! She's so mean and I had enough so I yelled at her and combined with my blood sugar levels I was just done so I completely lost it." Zayn held Niall tighter.

"Bug why didn't you tell dada and papa?"

"I have to be the big boy at home because of Harry, I didn't want to bother them even more than I already do with my diabetes."

"Ni...you can't control your diabetes or the fact that you're getting bullied. You're still the baby of the house and dada and papa love you very much. They want to be able to help you and do what's best for you, tell them." Niall wiped his eyes with his small fists and leaned up and hugged Zayn and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you Zee, I love you."

"I love you too Ni, remember you can come to me with anything."

Niall told Liam and Louis and they told him to tell them if anything happened again. Deep down they weren't sure if they believed Niall, they thought that maybe he made it up to try and get in less trouble but that was quickly shot down when Liam picked Niall up Monday after school. He was taking a long time so Liam decided to go look for him. He walked around to the playground and saw a..larger girl pushing Niall's face in the mud as she sat on his back, occasionally slapping him in the back of the head.

"Get off me Trisha you fat cunt!" Niall shouted and while Liam was absolutely appalled at Niall's language he realized Niall really was being bullied. The girl pulled him up by his hair and slapped him in the eye.

"Fuck you, little faggot."

"Get off him!" He shouted. The girl got startled and ran away. Liam picked up Niall and noticed the purple bruise forming around his right eye.

"Oh bug... come on baby, let's go home and put ice on your eye. I'll email Mrs. Deyes about that girl." Niall sniffled and clung on to Liam,nodding and allowing Liam to carry him to the car. They went home and Liam put an ice pack on Niall's eye then led him up to his room for a nap. Liam went back down to kitchen where Louis was cutting up a banana for Harry and told him what happened today. Louis dropped what he was doing and called Mrs. Deyes who assured she'd take care of the problem right away. They let Niall sleep until dinner where they told him that his teacher would fix the problem. Niall just smiled and hugged his dads, happy to know that they really did care about him.

This is a combined prompts by ilangel1 and paige_originalzz1D

QOTC: If you've read it, how are you liking my new Narry fic, Deception? I'm used to writing prompt books now so it's hard for me to think of ideas to keep people entertained with that book. Hopefully you're liking it.