It's The Future I Can See...Kinda

If anyone understands the title reference holy fuck I will love you forever.

*

Louis had an extremely long day. Liam and Zayn were putting the finishing touches on Ed's album and Marcel had a catering event so that left Louis watching Harry, Niall, and Josh. Niall and Josh would not stop fighting over the smallest things, Niall's blood sugar was fluctuating like crazy, Josh was just in a bad mood, and Harry was having problems with the voices today. By the time Liam and Zayn were done, Louis was beyond exhausted and put Harry and Niall to bed right away and handed Josh over to Zayn. Zayn thanked Louis and said goodbye to his dads then left. Louis slowly trudged back up the stairs and collapsed across the bed.

"You know Lou, typically people sleep on the bed, not half on half off." Liam said jokingly. Louis just gave Liam the middle finger and crawled onto his side of the bed tucking himself under the covers. Liam began peppering kisses all over Louis' face but Louis just swatted him away with his eyes clothes.

"Liiiiii m' tired." He whined.

"Go to sleep love. good night." Liam pecked Louis' lips as Louis mumbled out something incoherently that Liam thinks was supposed to be a goodnight. Louis quickly drifted off to sleep, immediately entering into a dream.

*

"Bug come down now or you're going to be late for school."

"Ugh Papa how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not a baby any more, bug is such a lame nickname." Louis stared at his now 16 year old son who had lilac hair, tattoos, and piercings.

"Woah, what happened to you?"

"What the fuck are you talking about? Nothing has changed." Louis cringed at the foul language but decided to let it go. The doorbell rang and Louis opened it seeing Connor with bright red hair, tattoos, and piercings as well.

"Hey sexy" Connor said, going up to Niall and full on snogging him right in front of Louis, Niall started rubbing Connor through his jeans and Louis swore his heart stopped for a moment.

"OH MY GOD!" Louis ran in between them, separating them. "Ok go to school."

"Yeah right, Connor and I are going the park to get high and drink a couple beers and probably have sex on a bench. We haven't done it there in awhile." Louis couldn't possibly be hearing this right. Before he could go stop them they were out the door. Louis went upstairs to find Harry and opened his bedroom door finding it empty. He ran throughout the house looking for him and began panicking when he couldn't find him. The phone rang and Louis answered it, feeling distressed.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mr. Paylinson, I'd like to confirm your visit with a Mr. Harry Paylinson today at 9am?" Visit?

"Um yes, where is this exactly?"

"Mr. Paylinson it's the London Psychiatric Hospital...don't you remember? You were here last week?" Harry was living in a mental hospital?! He and Liam swore they'd always raise Harry together and would never put him in a home.

"Um, yes, sorry. A lot on my mind. I'll be there." He hung up and saw it was already 8 so he should probably get ready. He went up to his and Liam's room finding it odd that Liam's side of the bed was nice and neat, he never made the bed. Louis quickly got dressed and got in his car and decided to call Zayn.

"Hi papa."

"Hi Zee." At least something seemed normal.

"Are you on your way to visit Hazza? I can't believe he's already turning 26 soon." 26? oh yeah..Niall is 16 now so that makes Harry 26 and Zayn 31.

"Um yeah, are you on your way to work?"

"Yeah, it's hard being the head of the company you know? I have so many potential artists to sort through today." Zayn didn't run the studio...

"Get dad to help you."

"Papa are you alright? Dad passed away a year ago remember? Niall rebelled and Harry regressed and it was too much so you put Harry in a home. Dad left me the studio..." Louis slammed on the breaks, Liam was dead?!

"W-what?" He squeaked out.

"He was in a skydiving accident with Marcel...I miss them both too Papa but we can't pretend it didn't happen."

*

"Lou. Louis wake up!" Louis shot up, breathing heavily. When he saw Liam he burst into tears and hugged him tightly. Liam was confused but he held on to his small husband and comforted him.

"N-never g-go skydiving."

"Um, okay? I didn't plan on it. You know I'm afraid of heights...Are you alright Lou?"

"I had this awful dream. You and Marcel died in a skydiving accident, Harry was in a mental home, and Niall was doing drugs and drinking and having public sex. Liam we have to give him the talk about all that stuff before it's too late!" Louis said frantically.

"Lou calm down love. He's six years old, he has no idea what that stuff is. It was just a dream. It'll be okay."

"It felt so real."

"But it wasn't Lou, now come on, let's go wake up the boys and I promise you that Harry is still living here and we won't find Niall passed out in a puddle of booze." Louis hit Liam playfully for making fun of his nightmare but Liam just grabbed his small hand and kissed his lips passionately.

"I was just messing with you but it will honestly be okay, I love you Louis."

"I love you too Liam." And just like Liam promised, both of the boys were perfectly fine.

Okay I loved this prompt <3 Thank you to Whatafeeling5 for the idea.

QOTC: What's your vision of happiness?