Awkward

"Oh God Li- fuck!" Louis moaned as Liam pounded into him roughly.

"You're still so tight shit it feels good." Liam groaned and Louis had to bite hard on the pillow to keep himself from screaming in pleasure as Liam hit his prostate over and over. He felt the familiar heat in his stomach and he knew he was close. A few more thrusts and he released all over his stomach and the sheets as Liam kept pounding into him, trying to reach his release as well.

"Dada, papa?" Liam pulled out of Louis so quickly he fell off the bed as Louis pulled the blankets over his body.

"Niall! You're supposed to be taking a nap!" Niall just shrugged.

"M' not tired." He tried to climb up on the bed but Louis gently pushed him away causing him to whine.

"Don't come up here baby." Louis said as he nervously eyed the multiple spots on the red sheets where his cum was splattered.

"Why not? Daddy what's that?" He asked pointing to one of the spots.

"NOTHING!" Niall flinched at Louis' loud voice which made Louis' face soften. "Sorry baby I didn't mean to yell. Just go play in the play room okay? Dada and I will come talk to you in a minute." Niall nodded and closed the door as he left the room.

"That's the last time we ever try to have sex in the middle of the day. Now I'm stuck with this problem and it hurts." Liam whined as he pointed to his still very prominent boner. Louis chuckled lightly before pulling Liam up so he was standing then getting on his knees.

"Lou wha- oh, fuck." Liam moaned as Louis' mouth wrapped around his length. It didn't take him long to release seeing as he was close to finishing before Niall interrupted. Louis swallowed every last drop before helping Liam put his briefs back on then kissing his lips quickly.

"Strip the sheets and throw them in the dirty pile then finish getting dressed. I'm going to have a quick shower then we need to go talk to Niall." Liam nodded and kissed Louis' lips one more time before doing what he was told. Five minutes later Louis came out of the loo dressed in an Adidas jumper and sweats. They both walked to Niall and Harry's room and checked to make sure Harry was still sleeping before going over to the play room and taking a deep breath before opening the door.

"Ni we wanna talk to you about earlier."

"You don't have to, I already know what you were doing." Niall said, not looking up from his toys. Liam raised a eyebrow at him.

"Really? What were we doing then?"

"The same thing you were doing in that video that me and Hazza found under your bed when we were playing hide and seek." He said casually and Louis' eyes widened. He and Liam had recorded themselves having sex on their honeymoon and he thought that the tape was well hidden. "I told Connor about it and he said it sounds fun and we should do it too." Louis' eyes nearly fell out of his head.

"The fuck you will."

"Louis!"

"Sorry."

"Papa you said a bad word." Niall giggled.

"I know, I was naughty."

"Yeah papa was naughty, he'll be punished later." Liam winked at Louis which made Louis punch him in the arm because was Liam really thinking about sex right now?!

"Look bug, what we were doing was for adults okay? You're too young to understand but we'll tell you some day." Thankfully Niall accepted that answer so Louis and Liam left him alone to play as Louis went to wake up Harry while Liam went to make lunch. They were both thankful Niall was still naive, they really dodged a bullet.

Okay so just a short funny chapter to apologize for not updating for three days. so..double update yay. lol.

QOTC: Have you ever heard or walked in on your parents having sex? If so, how old were you and what did you do?