The Past Can Haunt You Pt. 2

"W-why?"

"Zayn...you know why, I'm so worried about you love. This just came out of nowhere when it hasn't happened for two years." Zayn just looked at Marcel for a couple seconds then broke out into loud sobs. Marcel quickly pulled him into his arms and rubbed his back. "Shh, love it's okay. It's okay babe." Zayn just continued to sob. Marcel was even more worried now, he had expected Zayn to be mad or to just become unresponsive and ignore him but definitely not this.Eventually Zayn cried himself back to sleep so Marcel quietly left the room and drove Josh over to Liam and Louis'.

"Dada what's wrong with Papa?"

"You're a bit too young to understand Joshy."

"No m' not!" he protested. ("NO!"Jimmy protested xD) Marcel just sighed because he knew that Josh wouldn't let this go.

"A very mean man hurt Papa a few years ago and when he thinks about that it makes him sad."

"Why don't you just kiss it all better? That's what you do when I get hurt."

"I wish it worked like that love but you can't kiss certain things better."

"You mean like how you can't kiss my legs better?" Josh didn't even say it with a sad tone but it still broke Marcel's heart a bit.

"Yes, like that. But you know how seeing Ms. Lily helps your legs get stronger and you'll be able to walk again someday? Well Papa is going to see someone to help him get better too."

"Oh okay I get it. He should see Ms. Lily too, she's great." Marcel laughed a bit at how cute Josh was.

"Ms. Lily can't help Papa love, he's hurt in a different way than you." Josh just nodded. By this point they'd arrived at Liam and Louis' so Marcel helped Josh into his chair and grabbed his stuff then walked up to the house with him and rang the doorbell.

"Come in." Liam said as he opened the door. He kissed Josh's forehead then hugged Marcel.

"Baby why don't you go play with Ni okay? I'll pick you up tomorrow."

"Okay, bye dada." He kissed Marcel's cheek then rolled himself away to find Niall. Louis came into the room holding Harry who was asleep.

"Hey Marcel, so what exactly is going on?" Louis said softly. Marcel couldn't help it, he let out a choked sob and Liam quickly pulled him into his side and comforted him.

"I-I'm s-sorry!"

"Don't be sorry, I know this must be scary for you too." Liam cooed.

"But my uncle did this to him, if I was never in his life this wouldn't have happened."

"If you weren't in his life he'd be miserable." Louis answered.

"I just- I wish I knew how to help him. It hurts me to see him look so broken."

"You are helping him. You're there for him and you made that appointment for him today. Zayn will be okay, he's strong." Marcel smiled at Liam's words.

"Josh will be alright here, now go take Zayn to his appointment."  Marcel nodded and hugged them goodbye and kissed Harry's cheek before leaving to go get Zayn.

Zayn surprisingly didn't put up a fight and allowed Marcel to lead him to the car. They were now sitting in Caspar's office, Zayn refused to go alone.

"So you're saying the nightmares started again last week after two years without having them?" Zayn nodded as he held on tightly to Marcel's hand and looked at floor. "Is there anything you can think of that might have caused them to start again?" Caspar asked.

"U-um. y-yeah." Caspar looked at Zayn as if to say go on while Marcel looked at him confused, why didn't Zayn tell him?

"What is it?" Caspar proceeded carefully. Zayn took a shaky breath and pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to Caspar. It was a note. Caspar unfolded it and read it.

Zayn,

I know where you live now, I have my ways. Soon I'm going to break out of here and I'll come for you. I want to see you writhe and thrash underneath me again as I pound into you, I miss that. I wanna hear you cry out for help as I destroy your pretty little bum because no one comes to help you.

See you soon,

John.

Zayn let out a loud sob as Caspar read the note while Marcel held him closer and comforted him as best as he could. He was pissed and disgusted, he would make sure there was extra security so John could never escape. He wished Zayn would have told him this right away, his poor baby.

"Love it's okay, I won't let anything happen I promise." Marcel cooed as he comforted Zayn. Caspar felt horrible for Zayn, he'd known him since Zayn was a baby seeing as Joe was his doctor. He didn't want to make Zayn talk any more so he scheduled another appointment with him in two days and then just talked for a bit before hugging Zayn and sending him home.

As soon as they got home Marcel made lunch and they ate together before Zayn fell asleep again. Marcel took that time to call the police and explain the letter, they told him to go down to the station the next day and turn it in and that they'd get in contact with the prison and make sure security was heightened for both John and Marcel's father. Marcel thanked them and then went to lay down with Zayn again. He eventually fell asleep, a little bit more at ease now that he knew Zayn would be safe.

There's part 2, sorry it took a few days. I had suppperrrr long work days plus on top of that I had to babysit my sisters a lot. I'm not sure which story I'll update next. I might do another chapter for this one or I might do sick and hurt or deception, idk yet.

QOTC: Have you ever gone on holiday outside of your home country? and if you have where did you go?