Camp

"Li are you sure this is a good idea? I mean what if something goes wrong?"

"Lou everything will be okay, they're fully capable of handling any situations that might come up. This will be good for Niall." Niall had been feeling really down lately. He knew he was different than the other kids at school but it never really affected him much until his class had a party for the last day before holiday and he couldn't have any of the sweets because his sugar levels were too high. He was so upset over it because he had been looking forward to it all week, he came home crying that day. Liam and Louis wanted to find a way to make Niall feel like he fit in with kids his age. That night when Liam was on his laptop he stumbled across a website for a kids' camp specifically for kids with medical conditions like diabetes, asthma, heart conditions and things like that. The only problem that Louis had with it was that it was in Newcastle which was almost 5 hours away from their home in London. Louis didn't like to be super far from any of his kids in case something happened.

"I do agree it'd be good for him....I just, I'm worried Li."

"I know love, it'll be fine though I promise." Liam said as he placed a quick kiss to Louis' lips. Louis just nodded.

"okay, he can go. I guess we should tell him about it." Liam nodded in agreement and stood up to go get Niall from his nap.

"Bug, wake up." Niall sat up and rubbed his eyes before reaching up for Liam to hold him. Liam silently cooed and picked him up before walking out of the room with Louis behind them as they decided to let Harry sleep for a little while longer. They sat down on the couch, Niall still in Liam's lap.

"We have something we want to talk to you about bug."

"Am I in trouble?"

"No love you're not in trouble. We found a camp for kids that require medical care. Papa and I think it'd be good for you to go and meet other kids like you. You're not the only one Niall and we never want you to feel alone. It's only a week long." Niall immediately hugged both of his fathers.

"Yes! I want to go dada! I've always wanted to go to camp!" Liam and Louis smiled at him.

"Alright bug how about you and I go pack your stuff while dada takes care of Hazza?" Niall nodded at Louis with a huge smile on his face. Liam got up to get Harry, who they heard crying over the baby monitor.

An hour later and Niall was all packed and Louis had contacted the camp to enroll Niall. It started the next day so Louis was currently filling out all the paperwork online. That night they had a hard time getting Niall to sleep because he was so excited.

"Dada Papa wake up! I leave today!" Niall screamed in their ears. Louis got out of bed, thankful that he and Liam had put their boxes back on after last night.

"Alright bug why dont you go watch the telly and I'll wake dada and Harry." Niall nodded excitedly and ran out the room causing Louis to just chuckle and shake his head.

Two hours later and they were finally on the road to Newcastle with Niall rambling excitedly in the back seat while Harry chewed on the ear of his stuffed bear. Half an hour later Harry began to cry.

"What's wrong love?" Louis cooed from the passenger seat, reaching back to comfort him. Harry just wiggled around uncomfortably causing Louis to understand what was wrong. "Li can you pull over? Harry needs a nappy change."

Liam did as Louis asked and Louis changed Harry before strapping him back in and continuing on their journey. Five hours later (they stopped to get food) they arrived at the camp and helped Niall get his stuff out before entering the check in cabin.

"Hi I'm Liam and this is my husband Louis. We here to check in our son Niall."

"Hi nice to meet you. I'm Joey Graceffa and I'm the head counselor here. Niall will have a great time." He smiled at them. "Just to double check, Niall has diabetes right?"

"That's correct." Louis confirmed.

"We have 18 other kids here with diabetes as well. There's 109 kids total." After signing some last minute stuff they said goodbye to Niall and hugged and kissed him.

"We'll see you in a week bug." Louis said as a tear slipped down his cheek.

"Don't cry papa I'm not going to live here." Niall said as he hugged Louis.

"I know baby, I'm still going to miss you though." Louis said, wiping his tears away. Eventually Liam was finally able to get Louis to leave, telling him everything would be fine.

They got back in the car and began the long drive home.

Yayyy I'm back from holiday! It was GREAT! I haven't had that much fun in ages. Some of my mates and I pranked one of my other mates and he freaked out it was so hilarious. Anyway Niall is going to camp. :)

QOTC: If you could rename yourself what would your name be? Also, do you guys want me to write a chapter where Niall is at camp or would you rather I just skip over the week?