Bad Babysitter

"Marcel is busy and so is my mum, what about yours?"  Liam asked and Louis shook his head.

"Mum is up with Dan and Phil taking care of their kids." Liam and Louis were scheduled to go to an overnight event the next day for the record company as well as Zayn but they needed someone to watch Niall and Harry.

"I guess we have to hire a babysitter."

"I guess....I really don't want to but we don't really have a choice." They didn't trust anyone they didn't know to watch the boys, not with their medical needs but they'd have to trust someone this time.

The next evening was hectic as Liam and Louis rushed around trying to get ready. Eventually the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Louis shouted as he hopped around trying to put his trousers on. He finally slipped them on and buttoned them as he opened the door. "Hi you must be the babysitter, I'm Louis. My husband is upstairs and I'll let you meet the boys now. Do you still have the papers I emailed you with everything you need to know about them? What was your name again?"

"Yes I do and my name is Taylor Swift"

"Oh that's right, nice to meet you. Anyway, this is Harry. Say hi baby." Louis cooed to the small boy as he hid shyly in his chest. Harry just shook his head and curled further into Louis. "He's just shy, he'll warm up to you later. NIALL!" He shouted up the stairs. Niall came down seconds later.

"Yes papa?"

"This is Taylor, she's going to be your babysitter for the night, can you say hi?" Niall waved at her because his papa said to but he could already tell he didn't like her.

Eventually Louis and Liam got out the door after 30 minutes of trying to calm Harry down, eventually Taylor said she'd handle it. As soon as the front door closed Taylor turned to Harry with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Shut up kid" Harry continued to cry and Taylor was pissed. "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID RETARD!" She yelled as she slapped him across the face and pulled him to the ground by his hair as he sobbed louder. When Taylor stormed off to take a phone call Niall quickly dragged Harry into the playroom, locked the door, and began trying to comfort Harry. A few hours later and Harry had fallen asleep so Niall covered him with a blanket and put a teddy bear underneath him as a pillow. He was starting to feel his sugar go low and he knew he needed to check his levels and eat something. He slowly opened the door and walked to the family room seeing Taylor on her phone and watching the telly.

"U-um. M-my blood sugar is l-low. Can you make me some food please."

"Fuck! Leave me alone!" She screamed as she kicked Niall in the stomach to move him out of the way. He fell to the floor and struggled to get up seeing as his blood sugar was getting lower and he was becoming disoriented. He knew he wouldn't last even an hour more so he finally managed to get up and he sneakily grabbed the house phone before running back into the playroom and locking the door before calling Liam as he held an arm around his now sore stomach.

"Hello?"

"D-Dada! C-come home please! Taylor is mean, slapped Hazza and pulled his hair and kicked me. She won't feed me and I feel so dizzy. Please dada! We're hiding in the playroom." Liam was furious but he tried to remain calm for Niall.

"Stay locked in a room with Hazza, we're coming bug."

Liam hung up and pulled Louis into the car and raced off towards the house which thankfully wasn't too far.

"Liam what's going on?"

"The babysitter is abusing the kids, Niall just called me in tears!" Louis began crying at the thought of his kids being hurt. Soon they had pulled up to their house and they quickly jumped out. Liam had called the police and they were on their way. Louis unlocked the door and went inside seeing Taylor pulling Harry by his ear as he screamed. Liam ran over and punched her in the jaw just as the police came in. He picked up Harry and cuddled him as the police arrested Taylor. Louis ran to find Niall and came back holding the crying boy in his arms. They'd never trust anyone they didn't know with the boys again. They knew this would cause Harry to regress again and could possibly traumatize Niall. They were prepared to be there for their boys and the challenges that may lay ahead.

Thank you to the person that gave me this prompt. :)

QOTC: Would you guys be okay if I changed Harry's age to 10 now? I want him and Niall to be closer in age and if I do this it means I will do a third book where both Niall and Harry are teenagers. If I don't put Harry's age back I won't do a third book because it'd be weird writing him as an adult. So comment whether you want him to stay 16 or go back to 10.