Full House

Okay guys so just like Danisnotonfire I have currently dropped out of Uni. Only difference is he got successful and I won't :'( But since I now have more time on my hands I've decided to offer something.

I know the Full House book is complete but just in case there was a prompt you wanted when they were at the ages that they were in Full House I will be marking the book uncompleted. Now remember this is full house time so Josh and Connor don't exist yet. However this also means that Perrie is still alive. I will be accepting five prompts and I will be calling them "Full House extra 1, 2,3 etc.." So comment your prompts below or message me and I will be picking my favourite five. However I will not write prompts that extremely affect the future considering I've already written them in the future (this book) so nothing like Harry convinces Perrie not to commit suicide because she wasn't even thinking about it at that point and it's already happened in the future. You're allowed to comment prompts  until I've posted the fifth extra chapter. If I don't pick yours but I feel some of your prompts can be carried over I may do them in Looking Forward. You're also allowed to comment a prompt that occurred somewhere in the years between Full House and Looking Forward so if you want that just make sure you specify the ages (ex. Niall is 3, Harry is 13) So go ahead and start commenting :)