Suspicion

"I hope Josh is at school today dada, I miss him." Liam raised an eyebrow, Niall never told him the boy missed school.

"He wasn't there yesterday?"

"He hasn't been there for over a week. Mrs. Deyes asked me if I know where he is but Josh didn't tell me he wad gonna be gone." Liam found that suspicious that the school wasn't notified of an absence that long but he didn't say anything because it's not like Niall would understand his concerns anyway.

"Bye bug, have a good day" Liam yelled out the car window.

"Dada not in public." Niall whispered. "I can do what I want, you're still my little baby bug." Niall just popped his hip up and rolled his eyes before sassily turning around and entering the school. Liam just chuckled and shook his head before driving home, that kid was definitely a replica of Louis.

"Josh! You're back I missed you!" Niall and Leeroy yelled but then they got a good look at Josh and frowned.

"Joshy what happened?" Josh had a cast on his arm.

"I f-fell down the stairs. I've been in hospital that's why I wasn't here." Even Niall knew you weren't in hospital that long for a broken arm. Zayn broke his arm last year and he just got the cast on and left. Niall didn't say anything though instead he and Leeroy just hugged Josh.

After school Liam leaned against the car waiting for Niall and Leeroy since he was coming over again when he saw Josh run out of the building before anyone else. He noticed the bright red cast on his arm. Niall and Leeroy came running out soon after and Liam hugged the boys.

"You didn't invite Josh over?"

"I did but he said he couldn't."

"Well I see his parents, I'll ask, come with me boys." They followed him to Josh's car and he knocked on the window waiting for them to roll it down.

"Hi I'm Liam Paylinson, your son Josh is friends with my son Niall."

"Ugh did the little faggot do something to your son?" Liam flinched at his choice of words but continued to speak.

"Um no, he's a sweet kid, I was actually wondering if he could come over to play with my son and their other friend Leeroy, I can bring him home if that's a problem." Josh's dad and mum looked at each other before nodding.

"Sure, he'll just have extra..chores later." Liam thanked them and he took Josh, Niall, and Leeroy to the car.

"Hi Josh I'm Louis, I'm Niall's papa."

"He has two daddies?" Louis just nodded.

"That's so cool, my mummy and daddy said two boys can't be together but I hoped they were wrong because I wanna marry a boy one day." Louis just smiled and told the boy to go ahead and play with Niall and Leeroy.

Liam noticed something weird as he watched the three boys play footie.

"Josh can you come here love?" Josh went over to Liam.

"Josh can you help me inside really quick?"

"Okay Mr. Liam." Liam frowned at his obedience but still had Josh follow him inside.

"Josh, love are you wearing make up?"

"N-no, Mr. Liam..I uhh, I think it's time for me to go, p-please." He said as he looked down and fiddled with his fingers. Liam frowned and got a towel and wiped it across Josh's face before he could protest and he gasped.

"Josh, what happened to your eye?!" It was bruised.

"I'm s-sorry d-don't hurt me Mr. Liam." Liam pulled Josh on his lap and held him like he would with Niall or Harry.

"Shh Josh it's okay. How did this happen? and How did you really get this broken arm?" Josh sobbed in Liam's arms and Louis walked in the kitchen looking concerned, sitting next to Liam.

"M-my parents! They make me work all day while they hit me and kick me and step on me. They lock me in the basement and my dad twisted my arm all the way around because I didn't cut his sandwich right and then he undressed me and himself and did things to me while mum laughed. They sell me to their friends so they can touch me...it hurts Mr. Liam, it hurts so much!" Josh spit everything out at once. Liam just held him.

"Don't worry Josh, you never have to go back there. Why don't you go with my husband Louis and he'll make you some food. I have to go do something okay?" Josh sniffled and nodded, taking Louis' hand. Liam checked on the two boys outside then went up to office to make some calls.

So now Josh's story is out. I have plans for Josh so I'm excited :)

QOTC: What's you favourite Disney film? Mine is Peter Pan, always has been always will be. I have so many Peter Pan collectibles I look like a hoarder.