Balloons!

"Thank you guys so much for watching him so last minute." Louis said as he shoved Niall's things in the door. Niall had already run into the flat going god knows where.  Louis and Liam had a group therapy session with Harry. They had one once a month and it helped them learn how to deal with Harry as new things came up, Louis had completely forgotten about it though until Liam reminded him. Niall came running back to the door with toy cars in his hands.

"Bye dada bye papa, you can go now." Niall didn't exactly have a filter on what he said, he spoke his mind and sometimes it tended to come out rude even though it wasn't meant to be.

"Alright, bye bug." Liam said as he leaned down with Harry on his hip, kissing Niall's forehead. Louis did the same.

"It's no problem pops, we love having little Nialler here."

"What did I say about calling me pops? It makes me feel like a granddad." Louis pouted.

"Sorry Papa."

"That's better, now give me a kiss, you're not too old for that." Zayn rolled his eyes and kissed Louis' cheek before waving goodbye to them and closing the door.

"Niall do you ever just sit and watch the telly?!" Marcel yelled as he chased the 6 year old who had just slid down the banister.

"Let me think.....NO!" Niall definitely got his sass and sarcasm from Louis.
Zayn was in the kitchen making lunch and laughing at his husband's misery.

"Hey, I wouldn't be laughing if I were you, that new thing you wanted to try in the bedroom tonight isn't going to happen." Zayn's face fell.

"But baby I love you." Marcel laughed and shook his head.

"Nope, maybe tomorrow if you're good." Zayn just groaned and went back to making lunch.

After eating lunch Marcel and Zayn were cuddled up on the couch watching Ellen. They finally got Niall to sit in the playroom and just play in there. They had a relatively big flat with two stories it had 3 toilets, a family room, a kitchen,  their room, a room for Niall, a room for Harry, another guest bedroom, and then another one but they had made it into a playroom for the boys. Niall had been playing for about half an hour and it was quiet...a little too quiet for their liking.

"I'm going to check on him I'll be right back." Marcel said, pecking Zayn's lips before going upstairs. Marcel entered the play room to see Niall laying on the floor seemingly out of breath.

"Ni are you alright?"

"Yeah m' just tired from blowing up all the balloons." Marcel looked around.

"What balloons?" Niall got up and grabbed Marcel's hand leading him to his and Zayn's room. Niall opened the door and stared proudly at his work while Marcel just gasped. There were blown up condoms drifting all around the room's hardwood floors. 10 empty boxes were laying on the bed. Don't judge them, they liked to have a variety to choose from if they even chose to wear one at all. Niall giggled then dove into the sea of about 200 condoms.Marcel grabbed him and pulled him back up.

"Zayn? Love come here, you might want to see this." Zayn jogged up the stairs only to have the same reaction as Marcel.

"Look Zaynie! I blew up all the balloons!"

"Ni, those aren't balloons baby."

"What are they?" Niall said as he looked up at Zayn, confused. They looked like balloons.

"Um, those are condoms."

"What are they for?"

"Uhh..." Zayn looked at Marcel for help but Marcel just sprinted out the door and downstairs. Zayn rolled his eyes at his childish husband.

"They....protect your willy so nothing happens."

"Something might happen to my willy?!"

" Um no not exactly, you're too young to understand but they keep you safe." Niall just nodded and ran out of the room going back to the play room.

"Oh my god this is great!" Zayn turned around to see Louis laughing at him while he popped the condoms one by one as Liam stood next to him holding a sleeping Harry.

"This is not funny, it's going to take forever to pop all these plus look at how many have been wasted."

"Oh it's not funny, it's hilarious. I don't know if you recall but you did the same thing to us when you were around Niall's age, you also finger painted the walls with lube. You even licked the wall when you were done and said it tasted like candy floss." Zayn blushed bright red as Marcel began laughing and Zayn handed them Niall's stuff and Niall before shoving them out the door.

"YOU KNOW YOU LOVE US!" Louis shouted as he got in the car.

"YEAH YEAH! GO HOME!" Zayn chuckled a bit and went back inside to finish popping the condoms.

That was the first chapter! :) Thanks to LirryandNiam for the  prompt. Hope you all liked it, I personally am already in love with Niall's character in this story. I love all their characters actually even though a lot of them aren't really developed yet.

QOTC: What's your name? Also, who do you want to bottom in this fic when I post smut chapters, Zayn or Marcel?